Ask the cool cat

OyeQeYF.jpg

Have you ever seen a cat walk on two legs?

Not walk. But my own cat has, twice that I've seen, stood bolt upright on her hind legs and stayed like that for several seconds. It was awesome. She looked like a meerkat. Lol

that punNnn WhyYYyyyyyYY (that killed me i won't lie)

ok next q, have you listened to their new album? (after laughter)

k so I'm listening to it right now and:
RrpOnpM.png

The thing about Paramore is that I really love their sound, but their lyrics are so hard-hitting and personal to me that it can put me in a really dark place if I listen to it too much. So I do love them, but it's not something I can listen to too often, if that makes sense.

ps. I think my favorite song is Caught in the middle

k so I'm listening to it right now and:
RrpOnpM.png

The thing about Paramore is that I really love their sound, but their lyrics are so hard-hitting and personal to me that it can put me in a really dark place if I listen to it too much. So I do love them, but it's not something I can listen to too often, if that makes sense.

ps. I think my favorite song is Caught in the middle

I get you cooooompleeeeeetlyyyyyy on that. The new album is really great imo and I love the 70-80s sound they've given it, but there are a lot of dark undertones hidden on their more "happier" sounding songs on it so I know what you mean. Paramore songs in general also remind me of a lot of things/people that have happened in my life too. But to me personally, I see Paramore songs as more of a remedy to help me look past those dark times. (and loud music in general helps to block out my thoughts) But I definitely get what you're saying!

p.s. i want to say my favourite song is all of them because the inner fangirl in me demands it but i'm gonna go with 26 or rose-coloured boy

Back