• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask the cool cat

tenor.gif

ANIMANIACS hasn't been on Netflix Sence October. Thoughts?

Dab

What do you think of Super Mario Odyssey?

It's lit af isn't it.

XD lol! (I’m not the brightest of my litter XD even though I’m the oldest)

:eek: Which brings up another question: Do you have siblings?? :eek: if so are you the oldest, youngest, or middle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(And hey xD I’ve talked to someone who’s username was like “dogsrule!” And when I asked that question they were like “oh yeah I love Elephants” e.e )

XD lol! (I’m not the brightest of my litter XD even though I’m the oldest)

:eek: Which brings up another question: Do you have siblings?? :eek: if so are you the oldest, youngest, or middle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(And hey xD I’ve talked to someone who’s username was like “dogsrule!” And when I asked that question they were like “oh yeah I love Elephants” e.e )

Lol I didn’t mean to offend, I just saw a chance and I took it. And yes, I have 1 older brother.

i mean i don't have a switch, but I'll take your word for it!

I forgot y'all don't keep up on this like I do xDD

I don't have a Switch either but I'm like dying cause I have the game and I can't play it ;-;

I forgot y'all don't keep up on this like I do xDD

I don't have a Switch either but I'm like dying cause I have the game and I can't play it ;-;

lol I'm sorry you can't play it yet! I generally don't keep up with games that I can't play yet in case I get the chance to play it in the future I don't want it spoiled.

Back