Ask the cool cat

OI if you give me $10 dollars ill spend it and let you do my homework?

bXvGY_s-200x150.gif

i am the local cat lady of my area. is cat business is as oodling as it is for i? what breed do you fester with? and please don't restrain from giving names and descriptive of the pusses =^_^=

- - - Post Merge - - -

I MET MICHAEL ROOKER YESTERDAY Y'ALL. (He plays Yondu. My wonderful icon and current obsession) He was so nice!!!! He was warm and welcoming and he treated me like a friend. I got a picture with him and he signed my Yondu action figure.

This is one happy cat right here let me tell you. Yesterday was a good day.

MERLE DIXON

i am the local cat lady of my area. is cat business is as oodling as it is for i? what breed do you fester with? and please don't restrain from giving names and descriptive of the pusses =^_^=
The cat business is lacking a bit lately. We used to be crawling with kitty-cats of all kinds:
There was a fluffy long-haired grey one who used to come around- skittish and liked to keep his distance.
A skinny little grey tortie who was very friendly, and wore a collar.
And a solid black one I saw wandering around occasionally, but have never observed up close.
The only cats I've seen recently are a couple of grey kittens I've never seen before playing in the backyard.
I haven't really seen any of cats lately though.

But of course, these are just neighborhood kitties I see around. I do have my permanent babies: who are a formerly feral mother/daughter pair we rescued almost 10 years ago and are now spoiled marshmallow-soft house cats.
The mother cat is my kitty 100% She's a lovely brown tortie! Very clingy, follows me around like a dog and purrs any time touch her. Safe to say I'm her favorite human. :)
Daughter cat is a pretty orange color with white on her face, chest, and belly. Very feisty and has a bit of a mean streak. But she can be a real cuddle bug when she wants to be! She doesn't really care for me, but is starting to warm up to me more lately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MERLE DIXON

Definitely see him if he's ever at a convention near you. Super worth it!

What are your top 5 favorite bands/artists?

I dont know if this has been asked before... there's so many pages ;-;

How many cats do you have?
What are their names?
Personalities?
Favorite foods!?

Back