• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask the cool cat

Are you married?

giphy.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont know if this has been asked before... there's so many pages ;-;

How many cats do you have?
What are their names?
Personalities?
Favorite foods!?

1: I have two cats. They are a mother/daughter pair that we rescued!
2: Mommy cat's name is Sassy, baby cat's name is Hissy Fit
3:Sassy is a sweetheart! She's 100% my kitty cat and purrs any time I come near her. Very clingy and almost dog-like in that she will come when she's called and will follow me around anywhere.
Hissy, as you may have guessed, is very feisty and has a bit of a mean streak. She's named this because as a baby when you picked her up or petted her she would hiss at you. (and she still does!) But she's slowly getting more mellow as she gets older and will let me pet and hold her now.
4: (I'm going to assume you mean the cat's favorite foods here) They love fancy feast! Any flavor.

can you post your favorite pics of your cats?

IMG_2577.jpg
IMG_2579.jpg
IMG_6305.jpg

Last edited:
Omg the way Sassy hugs her baby is so precious!!! She grew up so well

Did she have any other babies along with Hissy Fit???

Omg the way Sassy hugs her baby is so precious!!! She grew up so well

Did she have any other babies along with Hissy Fit???

Thank you!:blush: Hissy was an only kitten. We got them both fixed when Hissy was old enough, and it turned out that Sassy had several unborn kittens in her uterus. Hissy was apparently the only one of the litter that was actually born.

Sassy has had other kittens though! She had a litter before Hissy that are living with neighbors.

WHAT GAMES DO U LIKEEEE????

WHAT GAMES DO U LIKEEEE????

animal crossing (obvs) Professor Layton series, Starfox, Zelda games (particularly botw), Mario Kart, and other mario games....and I'm sure I'm forgetting something important...

Back