• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask the cool cat

Drink of choice?

tumblr_oqeyu6Mp0j1vkdedeo1_500.jpg

How did you get transformed into Mary Poppins + can you fly with an umbrella

Last edited:
How did you get transformed into Mary Poppins + can you fly with an umbrella

I was bitten by a wild chimney sweep during an onfront of eastern wind.
I began to notice the effects immediately, such as small birds beginning to follow me around and increased dancing and singing.

Rather than let it get me down however, I've decided to accept and embrace my new identity. So I'm practicing with my umbrella every day! I can't get more than a few feet off the ground currently, but I'm optimistic I can have full flight capabilities within a fortnight! (Fortnight, that's an English word. Its spreading even further...)

I MET MICHAEL ROOKER YESTERDAY Y'ALL. (He plays Yondu. My wonderful icon and current obsession) He was so nice!!!! He was warm and welcoming and he treated me like a friend. I got a picture with him and he signed my Yondu action figure.

This is one happy cat right here let me tell you. Yesterday was a good day.

I never saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2, is it good?

I am a little biased here. But YES. (Not as good as the first one, mind you) But still excellent and better than most sequels!

Back