2252-4095-1731
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Before I break down and spend way more than I should on ebay, are there any indications that the Sanrio cards will be released in North America?

I REALLY hope so, but kind of doubt it, as I feel they would have done it by now. :(

There always is a possibility but as of right now, there has been no hints or announcements.

I don't think so, We have been forgotten.

Just like we can't use the WiFi option at the new campground...Like why give us that feature if we can't even use it. (Nintendo:mad:!)

There's a wifi option for the campground? What does it do?

You can get special villagers (Filly and Holden )to show up there, but they can't move in your town.

You can only get their furniture, so far it's only available in the Japanese​ version..:(

Last edited:
You can get special villagers (Filly and Holden )to show up there, but they can't move in your town.

You can only get their furniture, so far it's only available in the Japanese​ version..:(

Oh! I didn't even realize that that was how those villagers visited. xD Thanks for telling us!

Always been hoping I could get Etoile.
But I'm not paying $15+ on a single card, might as well buy other amiibo/a new game. XD

Nintendo is known for not delivering certain things to North America. I would just buy the Europe Sanrio cards on Amazon. They have packs listed for $51, which come with all 6 cards. $51 can seem like a lot but If you think about It, each card is about $9 each. Similar costs for amiibo figures. Thinking of It like this, helped to ease my conscience when I spent that much on 6 cards.

Last edited:
Nintendo is known for not delivering certain things to North America. I would just buy the Europe Sanrio cards on Amazon. They have packs listed for $51, which come with all 6 cards. $51 can seem like a lot but If you think about It, each card is about $9 each. Similar costs for amiibo figures. Thinking of It like this, helped to ease my conscience when I spent that much on 6 cards.

I didn't know Sanrio cards were a concern still.
I got my 6 cards + a sticker for $25 when I contacted a person who had them when it just released in Japan. ):

I was just looking this up today because I'm on the verge of spending $60 on eBay. I don't understand why they would release English versions in Europe, but not North America :(

Before I break down and spend way more than I should on ebay, are there any indications that the Sanrio cards will be released in North America?

So I bought mine on ebay, and I got them for like $12. They came from some guy in Russia, who had bought a bunch of them while in Japan...and was (is?) selling them on ebay. He'd started the auction at $6usd and I waited for like an hour prior to it ending and made the last winning bid. I was BEYOND excited. but unless youre an avid ACNL/Amiibo collector theyre pointless...cause you can ask those on here that have them to allow you to visit them in their RV park.
I got them because I collect but if I didn't , and if I hadn't been able to get them for a reasonable price I wouldn't of wasted my time and or money. If you want I will have one a day in my rv park for you and you can come visit them or something? PM me and we can work out a schedule...

Seriously, don't spend that much. A single pack costs about €9, you shouldn't pay that much for one card to people who are only trying to get a lot of profit from them. You encourage that by buying them anyway!
The best way is to find somebody in Europe/Japan who can buy them and then let them ship it. I've done exactly that for some people and it's much cheaper, usually about €20.

Yeah, there's been zero indication that they'll be released in North America. You're better off buying them off eBay, don't spend too much D: or I've seen some wonderful people helping other people get them for much cheaper like around $20. That's much better than $40+. Good luck.

Back