• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you studying in college?

I graduated almost a year ago but my major was Painting. I kinda wish I had gone with something else honestly, because I have no idea what I am going to do with my degree lol. I love art but I don't know if I want it to be my full-on career

Not studying anything yet because I have no idea what I'm doing in life but I'm thinking of doing journalism and asian studies. But before that I have to do a pre-uni prep course because I didn't get an ATAR at graduation

Veterinary medicine. Animals saved my life so now it's my turn to help save theirs.

That sounds like a very sweet story ~

I myself am Majoring in Chemistry.
I intended to have an Educational Studies Minor, but the department was cut during my time here.
But I've also tried to take a wide variety of courses. So I never really feel like Chem is my major, haha ~

Back