Giveaway Paying for 5 of your Public Works Projects!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
This giveaway is very simple make a list of the top 5 PWP'S you want, the price doesn't matter at all(they must be in your list already) and also list all your basic
game info;Town and in game name, FC, pick a day and time to for me to come and give you the bells. Must be from this coming weekend:Saturday or Sunday from noon-10 pm eastern and I will pick up to 10 people to drop off up to 5 million bells for those 5 PWP'S. The bells must be used only for PWP'S. I want to help build and enhance your town.

I will pick the winners around 11 am eastern tomorrow.
You only need to enter once.
No catch or gimmick, no TBT to enter
This is all completely free.
If you have read through this carefully post "enter" and then your lucky number along with your 5 choices.
I will figure out the total amount and dropoff the total plus 100k extra for good measure.
Please do not expect to get a full five million. It could be up to that amount but most likely will only be about 3 million.

Thank you and Good luck!

Hi! My town name is abysee.
My name is Trouble (i prefer trubs)
my fc is in the signature (omg your so flippin nice, why are acnl peeps so nice)
I dont have the project setup cause i have friends at my town. Is it possible to do it at a later time???
(cuz right now isnt convenient,i hope thats ok with you) Please message me if you need me I might not see ur replies.
I loaf u, you bootiful person,
Your Mutual TrashCan,
Trubs

Is this still open?
``````````````````````````
Seriously, I am overwhelmed by what you brought to my town today. Thank you is just not enough...

I will be sharing mostly with my 7 year old grandson, for one. He just started his first game of New Leaf. We are having lots of fun. His mayor and mine are brothers, and the mayor of my new town is their sister. :D So we will be developing two towns with the bells!

He loves the gardening, too. Has already begun to plant flowers and bushes. He's good at it! I think he got his first gardening badge already. Not sure yet if he will get into the breeding thing, but I definitely am!

Your mayors are beautiful. Wish I had taken pics!

So, bless you!

Nenya

Last edited:
Back