Which of these Peppy Villagers should I get?

Who should I Pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Currently not sure whether or not I should keep Cookie.

And I'm not sure who I should replace her with. :(

Anyone know who I should pick?

I love Felicity. Honestly i love all the peppy villagers.
I have Felicity and Cheri currently and they are cute as HECK.

But Felicity's little brown bob thing just slays me.

Felicity and Apple seem to be tied!

Overall, I might stick with Rosie or Chrissy overall. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure whether or not though...

If I could vote for two, it would be Ruby and Felicity. But since I can't, I vote for Felicity, because I'm still a bit sad that I lost her.

Um, none? Sorry, but I just started a new town and don't want any peppys in it. My bad? Maybe because cranky's are my favorite? Idk why, I just don't care for them.

I voted Ketchup. She's adorable and hilarious and I made her a priority when I started my new post-update town.

My second choice of those on your list would be Bunnie. I have her in my first ACNL town and she fits the peppy personality so well, not to mention her color palette is really nice on the eyes.

Peanut is best peppy, though. Love that cute little squirrel.

I've always loved Rosie ever since the movie!
It was funny because the day after I watched it she showed up in my campsite, so I took it as a sign and asked her to move in haha

Bump.
I'm STILL struggling on who to get. D:
lol no one has voted for Chrissy yet. :p
I'm not interested in Apple anymore, so just pretend that option has 0 votes and is called "Other" :p

Nvm gonna request for this to closed and make a new one with different options.

Last edited:
I have both Cookie & Chrissy and love them both!
Though I think I might vote Rosie.. I've never had her but shes so cute and in the movie <3

My vote goes to Ruby because she's my favourite villager and peppy. She's so cute and she reminds me a lot of sailor moon. (for obvious reasons since sailor moons real name literally means rabbit on the moon) Her house is pretty sweet too, and is mainly the reason I like the lunar wallpaper so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back