• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

lauraplays1

Marukaite Chikyuu
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (31) +
Im looking to buy some things from my wishlist, if you have any of these please the price you want for the item(s)

antique shelf
cherry blossom clock
dream catcher
globe
gorgeous set (-BED)
hagoita
the hello kitty stuff
kiki and lala stuff
laptop
my melody stuff
princess set

I will update all of this later once I get more items I want <3

Last edited:
im actually lacking quite a bit on tbt, so i actually dont have enough, but i can pay 800k igb if thats okay!

i actually don't need any igb right now :( you can try posting a bunch, that's how i gain tbt pretty quickly haha

i actually don't need any igb right now :( you can try posting a bunch, that's how i gain tbt pretty quickly haha

i will try to get the tbt to you as soon as i get them all! now let me post alot and I will be back to you!

Im looking to buy some things from my wishlist, if you have any of these please the price you want for the item(s)

Any balloon
Resetti model
Whitneys Picture
Resettis Picture
antique shelf
cherry blossom clock
dream catcher
full moon vanity
globe
gorgeous set
hagoita
the hello kitty stuff
kiki and lala stuff
laptop
my melody stuff
princess set

I will update all of this later once I get more items I want <3

Hi,
I have a yellow heart balloon, the gorgeous bed, the full-moon vanity, the Resetti model and the Resetti picture, together for 12 tbt

Back