what are your biggest pet peeves?

Basically any time a kid in the Youtube comments goes "First" "NOTIFICATION SQUAD", makes some stupid joke, begs to get something for free, begs for likes, begs for subscribers...

Basically kids being stupid on Youtube.

People who doesn't value time or when they make me wait for nothing. Like if we talk about meeting up at 8 pm, you should be there at exactly 8 pm (I'm okay with a few minutes late).

I hate this too! Especially when they don't take the initiative to call to say they'll be late and I have to be the one to call first to ask where they are before they even tell me what's going on.

People using insults as arguments. It's more embarrassing when they are adults because they should know how to provide a good argument.

People using insults as arguments. It's more embarrassing when they are adults because they should know how to provide a good argument.

Exactly. I go into every argument/debate with an open mind and a willingness to listen to other point of views. But when you are just being so disrespectful and insulting, not listening to any of my arguments, it's really frustrating and hard to maintain civility. It makes me feel like I'm trying to talk to a baboon who insists on simply throwing feces at me.

Basically any time a kid in the Youtube comments goes "First" "NOTIFICATION SQUAD", makes some stupid joke, begs to get something for free, begs for likes, begs for subscribers...

Basically kids being stupid on Youtube.

it's my birthday can i get ten likes on this post

Also, those comments that sum up the rest of the comments on the video, that take up more space in the comments than the comments that they are commenting about.

People who say 'I seen it' no. just no. you see. you saw, you have seen, but you cannot 'seen' anything, I guarantee it.

Also what REALLy gets me is small repetitive clicking sounds. they drive me up the wall and make me unbelievably angry, and I'm not entirely sure why...

I hate when kids scream. Like what the **** are you screaming for? Settle down a bit, my god.

People who trivialize mental illness like "I had to clean my room, I'm so OCD!" No you aren't.

Also people who get way too worked up over grammar. Did you understand what they meant when they used the wrong form of your? Ok then, move on. Language is about understanding and meaning. If someone's sentence accomplishes that goal, who cares about the rest? That's different of course than not having any spelling rules at all, but people who want to police the use of your and you're and loose and lose get all over my nerves.

People who trivialize mental illness like "I had to clean my room, I'm so OCD!" No you aren't.

Also people who get way too worked up over grammar. Did you understand what they meant when they used the wrong form of your? Ok then, move on. Language is about understanding and meaning. If someone's sentence accomplishes that goal, who cares about the rest? That's different of course than not having any spelling rules at all, but people who want to police the use of your and you're and loose and lose get all over my nerves.

i totally agree with you on the first one! and as for the grammar, it definitely irks me when people use bad grammar, but i'm not going to berate them for it, and people who do do that are just silly. it honestly isn't that serious.

T_T sowwy

I agree with you, people who flaunt mental illnesses that they don't have when doing simple actions. And if you're feeling sad, you're not "depressed". You're sad.

i totally agree with you on the first one! and as for the grammar, it definitely irks me when people use bad grammar, but i'm not going to berate them for it, and people who do do that are just silly. it honestly isn't that serious.

It knocks me over with laughter when someone tries to insult you and has bad spelling and grammar. Ex: "Your stupid!"

People in youtube video comments for a song who ALWAYS need to make some comment about how the song is so much better than -insert other genre- or "today's music"!

I try not to look at youtube comments in general, but sometimes there can be genuinely funny comments hidden in there.

Snoring

People who are too loud... always stomping around, slamming doors, watching TV too loud

When people have to sleep with the TV on. It drives me nuts.

When people stand in the middle of a hallway talking, or a doorway or any way of passage blocking everyone

When people have their phones on speaker in public, or talk loudly on the phone in public

- - - Post Merge - - -

People who doesn't value time or when they make me wait for nothing. Like if we talk about meeting up at 8 pm, you should be there at exactly 8 pm (I'm okay with a few minutes late).

I hate this so much. All of my friends waste my time and it bothers me so much. So many times we will agree to meet up at say 2pm, and they either don't get here until 5pm or don't even come at all and hit me up the next day talking about how they couldn't come because they decided to go out and do something else last minute.

Unfortunately I am one of those people but at the same time I despise those people. I'll at least send a text to say I'm running late. At least send me a text saying you actually care about my time and feelings, yeesh.

When people play their music out loud in public. I can't stand when I'm walking home from school and I'm walking behind some kid blasting out his rap music. PUT IN HEADPHONES -_-

Last edited:
Also, when people let their kids act up in public and they do nothing because "kids will be kids :)"

Either teach your kid some manners or leave them at home. "Kids being kids" is no excuse to allow kids to climb on tables or run around at restaurants, scream in movie theaters, and be generally terrible and I hate how bad parents allow this.

People who constantly say "like" and "actually" in almost every sentence they speak, my friends and I talk like this when we're being basic AF. XD

When people play their music out loud in public. I can't stand when I'm walking home from school and I'm walking behind some kid blasting out his rap music. PUT IN HEADPHONES -_-

YES I hate those douchey kids who play their music out loud. This one **** did it in school and the teachers didn't even do ****. I'm so glad I moved away from that school.

Back