#1 dweeb
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Yellow Pansy
Mother's Day Carnation
honestly i have so many pet peeves and i wonder if anyone else shares them with me ^^

some of mine are when people say "anyways", type with weird characters ����ƙƩ ʈħℹ︎��, and people who use "xD"

Last edited:
I find it utterly repulsive when people lick their fingers before touching paper or when turning the page of a book. It's so, so unsanitary and unnecessary and I can't help but think someone a savage of some kind when I see them do it.

I find it utterly repulsive when people lick their fingers before touching paper or when turning the page of a book. It's so, so unsanitary and unnecessary and I can't help but think someone a savage of some kind when I see them do it.

omg im cracking up at this lmao but you're not wrong. especially if its like a library book or something, eugh

omg im cracking up at this lmao but you're not wrong. especially if its like a library book or something, eugh

I can't even count the number of times I witnessed people doing this in the library at my university, and these were with filthy college textbooks that were probably used/touched by hundreds of students.

I was also at a doctor's appointment recently and they wanted me to fill out some paperwork, and the lady at the front desk licked her fingers EVERY TIME she grabbed a form to stick on the clipboard. I wanted to gag, especially when you consider that she's touching cash, credit cards, pens, and who knows what else all day long and now I have to let my hands marinate in this woman's saliva.

When people smack their lips while they eat, or when people just generally eat loudly and sloppily. It makes me physically angry.

Also, being interrupted mid-sentence. It is absolutely infuriating.

When people smack their lips while they eat, or when people just generally eat loudly and sloppily. It makes me physically angry.

Also, being interrupted mid-sentence. It is absolutely infuriating.

i don't mind when people chew loudly tbh, but god, i HATE being interrupted. and even more than that, i hate being ignored.

I hate when people say xD or, even worse, put more than one D on the end of it. Any text face starting with x is cringey. Emojis DO exist, y'know.

I also hate people who don't use proper grammar. It's a bit petty, but if you can't the proper 'your', 'its', 'they/their/they're', 'peek/peak/pique', if you use 'alot', lose/loose or then/than, you're out buster.

I hate when people say xD or, even worse, put more than one D on the end of it. Any text face starting with x is cringey. Emojis DO exist, y'know.

I actually find emojis more cringey haha.

My mum hates crunching, especially with crisps/chips (in America). It drives her insane and I occasionally joke that she disowned me because I crunch my crisps too loud, because if I didn't know the reason why she disowned me, I would've said it was that.

I also hate people who don't use proper grammar. It's a bit petty, but if you can't the proper 'your', 'its', 'they/their/they're', 'peek/peak/pique', if you use 'alot', lose/loose or then/than, you're out buster.

i find emojis pretty cringey too, tbh. they're acceptable from time to time, but if you're using emojis in every sentence.. -_-
agreed on proper grammar! the only thing i don't care too much about is capitalisation. "lose/loose" is the spelling error that bugs me the most honestly, like it's not even pronounced the same way?? how do you get it wrong?

I can't stand it when people chew loudly or with their mouths open. I'm so concerned with other people hearing me chew that I take like 10 minutes to eat a granola bar when I'm in public.

I also hate it when people don't use their turn signals. THEY EXIST FOR A REASON

I hate having to repeat myself. I also hate when people (ie my bf) don't tightly seal bottles or packages. For example, the toothpaste cap is always on loosely. And the milk jug too! There are a lot more, but that's it off the top of my head.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH. Also, when people say "should OF, could OF, would OF" Nooo it is "should've, could've, would've!" Among other errors, but that's what seems to annoy me the most.

I also hate it when people don't use their turn signals. THEY EXIST FOR A REASON

YEEESSSS, WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVER USE THEM??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate having to repeat myself. I also hate when people (ie my bf) don't tightly seal bottles or packages. For example, the toothpaste cap is always on loosely. And the milk jug too! There are a lot more, but that's it off the top of my head.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH. Also, when people say "should OF, could OF, would OF" Nooo it is "should've, could've, would've!" Among other errors, but that's what seems to annoy me the most.

omg same here, for both of those hahaha. or when they screw on the cap crooked

any noise people make when theyre eating. also when people use annoying expressions or use overly fancy language and big words to sound smart. like, in a forced way. when ppl talk like that in school it makes me want to throw a brick in their faces

when i'm trying to be calm and polite to someone/a group and they give me the exact opposite and it's mostly when i'm not even arguing with someone

Last edited:
when i'm trying to be calm and polite to someone/a group and they give me the exact opposite and it's mostly when i'm not even arguing with someone

Oh gosh, I hate when people can't keep their composure and talk calmly and respectfully! Especially when you are trying your best to be civil, and then people start accusing you and making assumptions and insulting you. It's like, calm down and just talk like an adult. We can have a discussion, not a damn fight. So, I feel ya. Happened to me many a time.

People who doesn't value time or when they make me wait for nothing. Like if we talk about meeting up at 8 pm, you should be there at exactly 8 pm (I'm okay with a few minutes late).

Last edited:
People who doesn't value time or when they make me wait for nothing. Like if we talk about meeting up at 8 pm, you should be there at exactly 8 pm (I'm okay with a few minutes late).

i'm guilty as hell of this tbh lol, but at least when i know i'm going to be late, i'll give you a heads up so you're not just like wondering where tf i am

Back