Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Right now, my town tree only has three clumps of leaves. I'm assuming it's still growing back from the winter.. But when will all the leaves grow back? I want to have a full tree by the time the cherry blossoms arrive so it'll look nice when I update my DA.

PS: Not sure what stage my tree is in, but there are already vines, so I'm assuming either second or third last stage.

I rarely even look at the Tree and I pass by daily to see who/what might be on the Plaza. This thread brings to mind the instant panic I felt the first time I saw that leafless and, seemingly, dead stump.

I rarely even look at the Tree and I pass by daily to see who/what might be on the Plaza. This thread brings to mind the instant panic I felt the first time I saw that leafless and, seemingly, dead stump.

I can imagine how that could set someone off in a panic! I'm trying to picture it, but since I don't know what you look like, Tortimer is taking your place :p On a side note.. Every time I see Tortimer, you come to mind. Isn't that a doozy? Haha :)

I can imagine how that could set someone off in a panic! I'm trying to picture it, but since I don't know what you look like, Tortimer is taking your place :p On a side note.. Every time I see Tortimer, you come to mind. Isn't that a doozy? Haha :)

Tortimer? You think that's an Avatar? My goodness, that's a SELFIE!

When it goes to april the tree stays little anyway for spring. It grows big in june/july if you have maxed it out fully.

Back