• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Puck the Lazy Penguin (ADOPTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Flea
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (23) +
Puck pinged to move a couple minutes ago, and I'm more than happy to let him, since he's living right next to town hall... anyway, would anybody like to adopt him? I hate voiding villagers, and I'd be much happier to see him go to a good home. He's a pretty cute little dude, all considered. As far as I can tell, he's original. I don't think he's changed his shirt or his furniture at all, and as far as I can tell, he's not one of the villagers who's been infected with Carmen's catchphrase.

Anyway, I'll be keeping him until... sometime in the next couple days, probably. I really would prefer not to void him, but I will if there aren't any takers by, say, Monday or Tuesday.

ETA: Puck has been adopted!

Last edited:
Bump!

Somebody please take the little guy. I'd hate to void him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back