• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Marshal crisis!

ccee633

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Small Mailbox
Help me!

I went into a campground tent, and well;

image.jpg

My town is full. I am willing to buy amiibos to get this lil' guy in. Is there a way for me to get an amiibo in my town, kick it out and then get this lil' guy?

No, unfortunately if you have 10 villagers there's no way to get someone from the campground.

Yes, but can I do something with amiibo to get him?

You can either buy the card to scan him in or buy him from someone on these forums. You cannot adopt the Marshal in your campsite right now.

If you buy his amiibo card you can have him. If you use an amiibo to kick someone out you will still have 10 villagers. The one you kick out will instantly go in boxes and the very next day the one you used to kick him out will plot his house. You'll either have to buy his card or wait for one of your existing villagers to move out naturally.

It's best not to go in when your town is full just in case something like that happens (? ︿`) sorry you had to tt the little buddy away

Yeah, sorry, that happened to me before, but with Julian. Still haven't had him live in any of my towns yet.

It's disappointing when this sort of thing happens.
Like, it's a 1 in 200+ chance you would have tha villager in your campsite. Why does it have to be when your town is full. DX

It's best not to go in when your town is full just in case something like that happens (? ︿`) sorry you had to tt the little buddy away

Yeaaa I almost never go in when I'm at 10 villagers because I know I'll be disappointed if it's someone I really like.

Hope you get Marshall soon!!

I remember the time pre-amiibo when it was so tempting to peek inside the tent even if my town is full. Hopefully you get Marshal again in your campsite or probably obtain his amiibo or get him from generous people here who are willing to scan for you once you finally have space.

Yeaaa I almost never go in when I'm at 10 villagers because I know I'll be disappointed if it's someone I really like.

Hope you get Marshall soon!!

I actually wanted him just because I know everyone else wants him and I could make someone's day better.
This is the second time I had a run-in with marshal and had a full town.
I once bid in an auction for him but got outbid and since the winner and other bidders wern't on the auctioneer said I could have him. My town turned out to be full then, too.
Currently trying to get Bubbles to go but she hasn't pinged me to move for a while.

I ordered his amiibo card and am still waiting on it. I got a good deal, but darn is he expensive! I have seen the card selling for as much as 25 dollars, and I got him for 14 (which is the lowest price I have seen). If you manage to free up some space (I find the best way is to simply ignore the villagers I want to leave, and they eventually do) then I can see about offering him up. :)

Same thing is happening with me....
Only that it's Mira. :(
Doesn't really matter since I plan on getting Chrissy or Ruby. And I don't like multiples of the same species. (Unless it's a "pair" such as Chrissy and Francine, Ankha and Lucky, etc.)

Marshal's amiibo card costs quite a lot...
He is in Series 3. Not sure what the odds are of getting Marshal in one. :/

Last edited:
Back