• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Desert Island Escape: Advanced level discussion

RedPanda

DA-9920-8729-4535
Bells
Switch
0005-0805-2723
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
I am about halfway through the advanced levels of Desert Island Escape. For the most part I am finding these levels to be only moderately more challenging than the beginner and intermediate levels. HOWEVER, stage 3 of the Advanced levels took me AGES to finish, and when I did finally beat it, it was through a bit of strategy, but mostly luck.

I am curious as to how other people felt about Advanced level 3. Did you beat it? How many tries did it take? Who did you use?

I tried every type of animal, in various combinations, from all wolves to all horses, to horses and chickens, to horses and bulls... lions and wolves... you name it, I tried it.

What wound up being my dream team was a bear in first position and two horses in the rear. The bear's better eyesight cleared the way, and his extra moves to grab honey helped harvest food points. Plus he's a better fighter than the horses. The combination used up only 4 food a day, which is pretty low. But no matter how I sliced things, the wide distribution of the raft parts on this level made it next to impossible to get all four pieces with more than five days to spare, meaning I never made it to 60K. That's when I realized that the golden fishing rod was a game changer. :)

Last edited:
My Dream team consistently through all the levels was a dog,(for the ability to see what is in the immediate surrounding squares) an elephant (for stomping down mountain obstacles and fighting ability) and a whimsy (for the seven moves and great fighting abilities)
The golden slingshot was great for eliminating unseen enemies but has to be carefully aimed. (Shep, Eugene, and Ella) :rolleyes:
I have completed all levels and am now going to go back an replay some for high scores and more prizes.

Back