• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Digby RV visits for TBT or items~

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Flea
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (23) +
My husband bought me a Digby Amiibo while he was out the other day, and I'd like to offer visits! I'm also hoping to get more Amiibo soon, so I can expand the number of RVs I can offer.

Visits are 5 TBT apiece, or an item from my wishlist. I'll also accept the following:

• throwing beans - only looking for one of these
  • bubble wand - again, only looking for one
  • sparkling cider - 1 per visit, only looking for maybe three of these?
  • lucky clovers - 1 per visit
  • baskets of perfect fruit - 1 per visit
  • red, white, pink, and yellow lilies - 5 per visit for regular flowers, 2 for hybrids
  • red, white, pink, and yellow roses - 5 per visit for regular flowers, 2 for hybrids
  • red, white, and pink carnations - 2 per visit
  • sweet olive starts - 2 per visit
  • saplings (regular and cedar) - 5 per visit
  • pink or cyan streetpass items (balloons, pinwheels, etc) - 1 per visit
  • ice cream (lemon, strawberry, matcha, and mint, pls) - 1 per visit
  • party poppers - 1 per visit

Thanks in advance for your business! I look forward to seeing lots of visitors in Matcha soon~!

Last edited:
I have a white festive tree. Can I have 1 visit, please?

I have a white festive tree. Can I have 1 visit, please?

Absolutely! Sorry it took so long for me to reply, the internet went kind of wonky for a while. :(

Anyway, let me know when you're available and you can come by. :)

Absolutely! Sorry it took so long for me to reply, the internet went kind of wonky for a while. :(

Anyway, let me know when you're available and you can come by. :)

I'm ready now!

EDIT:// Actually, it's really late now where I'm at, so I'll check again at morning PST! (parents want me asleep too aha).

Last edited:
I'm ready now!

EDIT:// Actually, it's really late now where I'm at, so I'll check again at morning PST! (parents want me asleep too aha).

Yeah, it's pretty late where I am, too. I'll catch you sometime in the morning!

Back