• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rock'n roll themed villagers!

Buster Bunny

Bells
Alright, let's talk about the Rock'n Roll themed or styled villagers.
Yeah, I know that some only have the Rock'n Roll themed clothing style while their houses have a different interior decoration.

All I can think of right now is Static since I have him in my town. His home exterior looks grungy and inside has the modern furniture with some guitars.. plus he has a lightning strike on his head :D

Tiffany, Kyle, Fuchsia and Katt are all villagers that look very rock 'n' roll-themed. Especially Kyle, with his clothing and all of the music-themed furniture in his house.

I would love to see a rock 'n' roll-themed town, actually. It would be fun designing the mayor's house with music-themed furniture and all that stuff and getting all of the villagers too.

Bella is also rock'n roll.

I noticed that was a she because of the eye style, but at the same time she look kinda evil somehow.

I've got Katt and Elvis in my town. Katt is more rock n roll. Elvis is more of an old fancy pants.

Cherry looks pretty punk! I can also agree with people saying Katt, thats probably the more obvious choice.

Tiffany, Tex, Soleil, Rhonda, Renee, Kyle, Gloria, Gigi, Fuchsia, Eugene, Diva, Cherry, and Bella.

Back