Well that was interesting

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I was looking to buy K.K. Birthday and another player I traded with before let me catalog it for free. She just stopped by my town to drop it off, and wouldn't you know it, her player was wearing the exact same outfit as mine: new hero's wig and outfit, hero's pants and boots. My fianc?e is lying next to me and watching it go down, and as soon as kiwikenobi gets off the train, she busts out laughing and says we're twins.

Anything like that ever happen to you?

sadly, it's never happened to me... I tend to favor dresses, a crown, and either oval shades or rimmed glasses. I don't tend to see a lot of people wearing any of those things.

I haven't had a whole outfit, but when I had a female character with a Bow Wig and like TONS of girls have that same one on so I'd always comment "Nice hair" and laugh, with only so many things it's bound to happen, especially with how popular some items are.

I had a good laugh the other day when someone was picking up gardening stuff and we had the same village name.

It's happened where we had some things matching, but not the same. I like to think my friends have great taste, like me ;)

It's happened where we had some things matching, but not the same. I like to think my friends have great taste, like me ;)

Same here! It's never 100% matching. Like for example, I was wearing Breath of the Wild Link's outfit, and someone came to my town wearing a different one. But we were both Link. It was cute :)

Back