• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ðŸ’€<Death's Market>💀 !30 TBT = 10 Items! **Order ANY Item**

Death1223

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
10 Items = 30 TBT

All Orders Are 30 TBT
**Even if Less Than 10**

*Drop-Off Delivery*

Order any items you want, and I'll get them for you!
My catalog is complete, and yours can be too!

:D Unorderables :D
Ordering unorderables is a gamble. You may include unorderables in your order. I will check my items and if I have it in stock I will include it. However, if I can't find itー I won't include it in the order and will not inform you nor ask you to choose a different item before the delivery. So I suggest if you include unorderables, you also include a backup orderable (or if you're feeling lucky, another unorderable) so you can get all 10 items.

:cool: Rules :cool:
  • Please be respectful.
    [*]1 Crown Per Order.
    [*]I won't ask Cyrus to customize your furniture for you. **Golden Set Available
    [*]No tools for sale.
    [*]Bells can't be included in the 10 items, they must be paid for on top of the 30 TBT baseline.

Bells are ONLY available when purchased on top of orders.
They are not available to be purchased separately.

Bell Prices*

1 TBT = 1 Million IGB

*Prices subject to change based on available funds.

Please read my rules before ordering.

All Order Forms Must Be Sent Through PM

Order Form

Items:
Delivery Availability:
Time Zone:
Bells(1M=1TBT):
Friend Code:
Comment:

______________________________​

Items:
Acid-washed Pants, Black Rose, Black Wet Suit, http://moridb.com/items/hats/red-horned-hat (or http://moridb.com/items/furniture/hologram-machine ), Hello Kitty Shoes (or Hello Kitty Clock), Wall-Mounted TV (or Six Lamp), http://moridb.com/items/hats/royal-crown , Golden Chair (or Golden Bed), Samurai Suit, Plum Bonsai
Delivery Availability: Not Thursday, Mon-Sat 5PM-11PM, Any Day 4PM-12AM, Tues-Wed 6PM-8PM & Sat-Sun 12PM-7PM
Time Zone: EST, Eastern Standard Time
Bells(1M=1TBT): 30M
Friend Code: 1178-2001-9582
Comment: Hey! Cool stuff you're doing! If you can't get me neither of the golden items can you get me a hot plate instead? Thank you so much!

[highlight]Bumping my thread out of appreciation is welcomed!

[/highlight]

Last edited:
Excuse me, not sure if you know, but 1 tbt = 200,000 IGB. Might wanna update that :)

Yes.
But you can only have 1 Royal Crown and 1 Crown per order, not 2+ Crowns or 2+ Royal Crowns.

For instance:
✓ Items: Royal Crown, Crown
✗ Items: Royal Crown, Royal Crown
✗ Items: Crown, Crown

:D

Last edited:
☆Mayor Name: Mie
☆Town Name: Seoul
☆Time Zone: PST
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Delivery
☆Friend Code: Sidebar~
☆Items You Want: 15 IGB worth (so that should be 15mil?), 1 basket of each fruit (excluding apples), Cinnamaroll Set, Princess Set, Callie wig, Blossom Lantern, Aurora Screen, Songpyeon, bureom, bell knickknack, tteok plate, yut board

just to verify - how long would it take for an order like these to be ready?
are the items listed after Callie Wig unorderable (since they're dlc? I'm thinking so, just want to make sure)

Please make sure to read my post before ordering. I provide a very thorough example for the way to place your order.
:) (Also I won't fulfill any orders outside of PM) :)

The delivery time isn't set in stone, which is why I require your availability be established prior to the delivery. The wait could be instant, it could be a day or fourー but I'll try to deliver as soon as possible. It really depends on a lot of variables.
Hmm... Your entire order looks like a mockery of my rules, if I'm going to be honest. You attempted to order much more than 10 items. However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt since I don't know the circumstance and ignore all of the roguishness.
I will inform you of which items are unorderable and orderable in your order:

Unorderable
Cinnamaroll Set, Princess Set, Callie Wig, Songpyeon, Bureom, Bell Knickknack, Tteok Plate, Yut Board

Orderable
Blossom Lantern, Aurora Screen

Butー like I stated, unorderables aren't a sure thing so if you do plan to order this many unorderables you better hope you are really lucky! I do confess my stock is plenty, at least currently.

Last edited:
Please make sure to read my post before ordering. I provide a very thorough example for the way to place your order.
:) (Also I won't fulfill any orders outside of PM) :)

The delivery time isn't set in stone, which is why I require your availability be established prior to the delivery. The wait could be instant, it could be a day or fourー but I'll try to deliver as soon as possible. It really depends on a lot of variables.
Hmm... Your entire order looks like a mockery of my rules, if I'm going to be honest. You attempted to order much more than 10 items. However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt since I don't know the circumstance and ignore all of the roguishness.
I will inform you of which items are unorderable and orderable in your order:

Unorderable
Cinnamaroll Set, Princess Set, Callie Wig, Songpyeon, Bureom, Bell Knickknack, Tteok Plate, Yut Board

Orderable
Blossom Lantern, Aurora Screen

Butー like I stated, unorderables aren't a sure thing so if you do plan to order this many unorderables you better hope you are really lucky! I do confess my stock is plenty, at least currently.

THIS IS THE BEST REPLY IVE EVER READ

THIS PART IS THE BEST:

"Hmm... Your entire order looks like a mockery of my rules, if I'm going to be honest. You attempted to order much more than 10 items."

I FEEL U MAN.. its like, do u think im an idiot i see u ordered 13 items? (i have a 9 item cap on my thread instead of 10 LOL)

5/5 star reply

Lol my bad, I wasn't trying to order but I was trying to gauge if the items I was asking about counted as unorderable since I wasn't sure. I simply copied and pasted my previous order from elsewhere since I was in a rush. Thanks anyways.

Lol my bad, I wasn't trying to order but I was trying to gauge if the items I was asking about counted as unorderable since I wasn't sure. I simply copied and pasted my previous order from elsewhere since I was in a rush. Thanks anyways.

All is forgiven! I'm happy to answer any questions. :D

Back