• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Matching Villagers with Specific, Perfect Fruit

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
This may seem crazy?

Do you imagine specific, Perfect Fruit being an ideal match for particular villagers?

For example: This or that villager is well-suited in a town with Perfect Apples. (Ditto Perfect Cherries. ?Perfect Oranges. ?Perfect Peaches. ? Perfect Pears.)

If so, do tell.?

🤗

I only thought about that with Tangy when my town has perfect oranges. I got her but eventually moved her out. It was weird every time she asked for fruit, specifically oranges :D

Hmm, not too much ( except Tangy and Apple). However, I did plant certain fruit trees around my villagers houses ( in my Critter's town ) to match the exterior of their homes. Tangy happens to live in that town, and I love that she has orange trees and orange baskets around her home.

I didn't think to come back to this thread until today.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses.

I have not made the time to have Tangy be one of my villagers, like in a temporary town, for a good period. So, what people mentioned about her is interesting. Have her in a Perfect Oranges town.

I asked about this because I was noticing that some villagers really look good in particular Perfect towns. For example, I have a town, whose Dream Address is not established, in which the town are Perfect Pears. My Cranky is the red wine-colored pig Rasher. He is a nice contrast. Another one is a Perfect Peaches town with the Peppy being the horse Winnie.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back