Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
This may seem crazy?

Do you imagine specific, Perfect Fruit being an ideal match for particular villagers?

For example: This or that villager is well-suited in a town with Perfect Apples. (Ditto Perfect Cherries. ?Perfect Oranges. ?Perfect Peaches. ? Perfect Pears.)

If so, do tell.?

🤗

I only thought about that with Tangy when my town has perfect oranges. I got her but eventually moved her out. It was weird every time she asked for fruit, specifically oranges :D

Hmm, not too much ( except Tangy and Apple). However, I did plant certain fruit trees around my villagers houses ( in my Critter's town ) to match the exterior of their homes. Tangy happens to live in that town, and I love that she has orange trees and orange baskets around her home.

I didn't think to come back to this thread until today.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses.

I have not made the time to have Tangy be one of my villagers, like in a temporary town, for a good period. So, what people mentioned about her is interesting. Have her in a Perfect Oranges town.

I asked about this because I was noticing that some villagers really look good in particular Perfect towns. For example, I have a town, whose Dream Address is not established, in which the town are Perfect Pears. My Cranky is the red wine-colored pig Rasher. He is a nice contrast. Another one is a Perfect Peaches town with the Peppy being the horse Winnie.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back