Villagers who surprised you somehow?

Bertha was honestly hilarious.
She would mention many things, such as saying she was writing a poem of a pocket knife, and finding it a miracle Kid Cat was actually wanting to read a book. :p

Julian. I had had a smug- Beardo- but Julian is so out of this world and charming! He is an experience.

Pietro. I thought he was creepy in previous ac games. When I seen that he was plotted in my town, I was really annoyed. I was a bit surprised to see how cute he is in New Leaf. I love his face and colors. His house is cute too. I can say the exact same about Dr. Shrunk.

There are a few but the most recent was Felyne. I'm not keen on having cats because I already have three in my other town plus I kind of got tired of their looks. Felyne looked ordinary to me seeing him in pictures. I've never imagined getting the MH Stories amiibo. I see them a lot in stores and I just ignore them lol. It all changed when I finally get to interact with him (through a good friend) and he started to make face like this >u<. I bought him instantly the same day.

There are a few but the most recent was Felyne. I'm not keen on having cats because I already have three in my other town plus I kind of got tired of their looks. Felyne looked ordinary to me seeing him in pictures. I've never imagined getting the MH Stories amiibo. I see them a lot in stores and I just ignore them lol. It all changed when I finally get to interact with him (through a good friend) and he started to make face like this >u<. I bought him instantly the same day.

I love his >U< face, it always makes me smile.

Marshal! I didn't think I'd ever like him because I don't usually like super popular villagers then he moved in and I adore him

Barold. I had never seen him before in my life, so I thought his ugliness was a myth. But honestly? He is just as ugly as people say he is.

I was curious when I saw the sign of a house saying the name "Pekoe" and went to check.
I was surprised that was a chinese oriented villager.

She lives in Zebes, my fifth town.

I remember someone on Twitch was asking if anybody wanted Walt. Then, I 'think' I went to his town just to play around and went I came back on the next day in my town, guess who was moving in? Yup, it's Walt. I accidentally picked him up from the void (RIP), but he ended up being my favorite villager.

My first bestie, Elmer, really surprised me. And it was because I hadn't played an AC game before and knew very little about it. So I was rearranging stuff in my house and he knocked and it was totally unexpected. I knew they come over when they ask to but I didn't know they could "know" when you're home and come visit. It is super cute IMO.

It was Groucho who surprised me. I originally needed a cranky villager to get PWPs, but when I first saw Groucho, I really wanted him in my town. He's still in Startown! I like him a lot now, and before I had never noticed him.

Back