• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers who surprised you somehow?

Buster Bunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
For example that villager whose look was better than the expected or did something which you never expected to see in game.

Bertha was honestly hilarious.
She would mention many things, such as saying she was writing a poem of a pocket knife, and finding it a miracle Kid Cat was actually wanting to read a book. :p

Julian. I had had a smug- Beardo- but Julian is so out of this world and charming! He is an experience.

Pietro. I thought he was creepy in previous ac games. When I seen that he was plotted in my town, I was really annoyed. I was a bit surprised to see how cute he is in New Leaf. I love his face and colors. His house is cute too. I can say the exact same about Dr. Shrunk.

There are a few but the most recent was Felyne. I'm not keen on having cats because I already have three in my other town plus I kind of got tired of their looks. Felyne looked ordinary to me seeing him in pictures. I've never imagined getting the MH Stories amiibo. I see them a lot in stores and I just ignore them lol. It all changed when I finally get to interact with him (through a good friend) and he started to make face like this >u<. I bought him instantly the same day.

There are a few but the most recent was Felyne. I'm not keen on having cats because I already have three in my other town plus I kind of got tired of their looks. Felyne looked ordinary to me seeing him in pictures. I've never imagined getting the MH Stories amiibo. I see them a lot in stores and I just ignore them lol. It all changed when I finally get to interact with him (through a good friend) and he started to make face like this >u<. I bought him instantly the same day.

I love his >U< face, it always makes me smile.

Marshal! I didn't think I'd ever like him because I don't usually like super popular villagers then he moved in and I adore him

Barold. I had never seen him before in my life, so I thought his ugliness was a myth. But honestly? He is just as ugly as people say he is.

I was curious when I saw the sign of a house saying the name "Pekoe" and went to check.
I was surprised that was a chinese oriented villager.

She lives in Zebes, my fifth town.

I remember someone on Twitch was asking if anybody wanted Walt. Then, I 'think' I went to his town just to play around and went I came back on the next day in my town, guess who was moving in? Yup, it's Walt. I accidentally picked him up from the void (RIP), but he ended up being my favorite villager.

My first bestie, Elmer, really surprised me. And it was because I hadn't played an AC game before and knew very little about it. So I was rearranging stuff in my house and he knocked and it was totally unexpected. I knew they come over when they ask to but I didn't know they could "know" when you're home and come visit. It is super cute IMO.

It was Groucho who surprised me. I originally needed a cranky villager to get PWPs, but when I first saw Groucho, I really wanted him in my town. He's still in Startown! I like him a lot now, and before I had never noticed him.

Back