Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
^ Title.

For me, it's my girlfriend. I miss her because we don't talk as much as I'd like. :/

I miss my godfather. He was over playing a festival in the summer last year (he's a famous musician) and we had such an amazing time, I get along with him great and he's always felt like family. Luckily I get to see him again next year as they booked him to play the festival again! I still can't wait to see him again.

my mother
she died a few years back and my family recently told me that she had bipolar disorder. So after all these years of walking on egg-shells, I know why. And finding that out gave me a new perspective of her. Cause there were times where she said the most hurtful such as wishing she was dead and ironically, it happen. But there were times where she said the most sweetest things that I vividly remember. And I just ponder what she really felt about me knowing everything she said that did hurt me wasn't what she thought of me at all. And just thinking about makes me wish she was here.

Right now I just miss my dogs, we've been in FL and they're back at home in Canada. We go back in a couple days though.

Missing my Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm usually on top when it comes to renewing it, but it snuck up on me this year. Going to renew it this week so I can play over Spring break.

I kinda miss hanging out with my best friend all the time, and my ignorance towards other people. I miss being able to easily dismiss things people do and being able to trust them. It's not fun being on edge and terrified of everyone all the time. And constantly questioning everything they do because everyone you thought you knew was a snake. Lovin' life :lemon:. I feel really bad for anyone else in this kind of situation. Godspeed.

i miss my boyfriend right now, he's asleep and i want to talk to him :(
i also miss cheese ?? i'm vegan so like i don't eat any dairy products but rn i'm reaaally craving cheese lol

i miss Gucci. She's a puppy and is staying with my grandma right now who is in another country. i miss so her so much.

I miss my grandpa. He passed away in 2011 and all I want is to be able to talk to him again.

I miss the good ol’ days of when I was online...

I miss actually having a friend irl I could really rely on to keep me sane and who I could hang out with everyday and do cool stuff with, no questions asked.

I haven't actually hung out with a friend in so long, I've become completely mentally and emotionally separated from society. I don't think I could handle hanging out with anyone unless they were willing to work with me and my mental instability. It's sad.

Back