• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Idea to make Bell Tree lottery's more interesting.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
So for a while now I have noticed bell tree lotteries are all kinda the same, pay some bells and get some bells (if your lucky). I have an idea that would make that a bit more exciting :3

Different kinds of lotteries.

Bell lotteries are nice, win a nice sum of bells for the little amount you pay, but they do seem kinda generic (or maybe thats just me XD) So add some new lotteries, lotteries that would give exclusive collectibles, special profile options, etc.

For collectible lotteries imagine these... "The Island Lottery" A lottery for island items, these items would of course each come with their own ticket.

Lychee, Mango, Durian, Coconut, Banana, Lemon, Wetsuit (one for each color), Seashells (not the currency on the bell tree but the kinds in the game) (one for each type), Rental tools, and other island related stuff :3

Another one would be this "Sweet Treat Lottery" A lottery where you can win sweets items from the games (Chocolate heart, Box of chocolates, Chocolate coin, Ice cream (all kinds), etc.

And of course, season themed lotteries, Spring could be something like tree saplings, cherry blossoms, flower seeds, maybe even a little animated bee ^-^ Summer would be Ice creams and beach related stuff, Fall would be stuff like Leaves (different kinds each with different color variants) and Mushrooms, and Winter would be things like snowflakes and ornaments.

Now for the other thing I said "Special Profile Options" These would be things like having special colored tabs or letters that can change colors or even being able to change the layout of the sidebar (name below profile info, picture in the middle, small things like that)

Also, being able to see you purchased a ticket, I remember the item lotteries from the Jingle event and being able to see the tickets was a nice little touch :D Maybe do that to normal lotteries.

Well, theres my lottery ideas, thoughts, opinions?

Are you taking about re-tail lotteries or the bell lottery the site has?
Because if the latter, I don't think the bell tree lottery is important enough to implement anything.
It's a cute idea though.

Thats a really cool idea, but I don't know how likely it is for them to make all new collectibles for it. Maybe with the Shop add-ons and collectibles already available

(I'd play those lotteries)

@Spy
Bell tree lotteries. (Retail lotteries can be creative at times :3)

I mean, these lotteries would give the lottery section a bit more attention (being collectibles and special profile tools), the lottery section just seems so... unused XD

Back