• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What games are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabuie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1511-4631-5144
Poptart Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
I'm playing acnl,dota2,and i just started black desert online. I'm curious what everyone else is playing :)

acnl, saints row: gat out of hell, ffxiv, the binding of isaac, and mass effect: andromeda... also thinking about starting a new run of fallout 4, or maybe some skyrim, if I ever buckle down and finish setting up my mod loadout.

I've been playing a lot of ACNL recently along with mario kart wii/7.

Also on PC TF2 and RoTMG.

ACNL, Breath of the wild, overwatch and Love Live! School idol festival (Rhythm games are my weakness)

ACNL, Breath of the wild, overwatch and Love Live! School idol festival (Rhythm games are my weakness)

i played overwatch for like 2 weeks and then got bored of it lol

i played overwatch for like 2 weeks and then got bored of it lol

In a way I could understand getting bored, since it is the same maps and things.
I'm competitive though so the game really speaks to me, plus it has a nice cast of characters with different abilities.

I'm curious though of what dota2 is.

Oxygen not Included, Dragon Quest 4 and Acnl.

Last edited:
In a way I could understand getting bored, since it is the same maps and things.
I'm competitive though so the game really speaks to me, plus it has a nice cast of characters with different abilities.

I'm curious though of what dota2 is.

you might like the game. it's like league of legends but dota2 is more strategic and slow paced. give it a try!! i know it'll be hard and frustrating to learn in the beginning but once you get the hang of the map,heros,and which items to buy, you'll be addicted. i almost have 3k hours so i can vouch for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back