• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villanger has been in your town the longest?

gabuie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1511-4631-5144
Poptart Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Dotty is currently mine, she was my ex's villanger so sometimes I feel weird having her because I get reminded of him. I also debate whether or not I want her gone. But she's just so darn cute so I can't help to keep her. Plus she also holds some sentimental value to me.

Grizzly, Carmen, Merry, Scoot and Coco have been with me since my first town of Cocoplum.

Bettina and Carmen have stuck with me since I started Sapphire like 8 months ago or so. In my other town, it's Chief and Kiki. :p

Agnes, she's been with me since early February. Would have been Bluebear as she was a starter, but I had to move her as her house was in a bad spot.

CJbO0d_UYAQxd0y.jpg
Gaston and Bree have been in my oldest New Leaf town for nearly four years.I guess they must like it there.

In my first town, it's Fang. He's been with me for almost 3 years now. Then Wolf Link in my second town since I started last November.

Phoebe.

She has appeared in every town I've had when I would reset it. :)
Honestly glad as well. :)

Julian.<3 He survived the speed 16 villager cycle I did to get Tiffany and Ankha back.

• Applewin: Jambette, Scoot, and Twiggy are original from Day #01.
• ACNLpics: Eugene was moved in first.
• Foster: The town was created specifically for Sprinkle. She is first in seniority.

Antonio, he's been in my main town for about a year and a half now. He's one of my very first villagers.

I think Moe has lived in my town the longest. I've had him since September of 2013, and he has never moved out. Ankha comes next, as she moved in at the very beginning of October 2013. After that I think it was Kabuki.

If Olivia hadn't of moved out one time, she would have lived in my town the longest.

I've had all of my villagers for a really long time. Rosie and Punchy are the shortest to have lived there, only being there for about two years. But all the rest of them have been in my town for three or four years.

I believe it's Marina who's been in my town the longest. It's between her and Zell, but I think it's her. I'll check later.

Apple, Blaire, Cyrano, Gladys and Alfonso. They were my original first 5 neighbors when I started playing 1 year and 2 weeks ago.

In Vista, it was pretty much everyone (almost for 2 years now) but Marshal..I moved him out to relocate his house, because I really hated how his house was too close to a rock.(after update).

In Chocolat, almost everyone except for Vich? (had since November..I guess that's a while too), Poppy and Mint (Moved both Poppy and Mint to relocate their houses, after update)

In Moonview, I had everyone for months now.

In Flora, I had Peanut longer than anyone else their, because she was a starter villager.

Last edited:
Iggly is one of my first neighbors when I started the town. He's still there.

I have 3 or 4 starters from Tinytree still hangin around. Pudge, Stinky, Hazel and O'Hare are probably the oldest. In my new town Kiri I have most of my first 10 villagers but Static is my oldest, he greeted me at the station when I first moved in (I forgot who the other was) :D

Back