• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Lucky Clovers!

Sounds fine to me!
FC~ 2337 6683 8035
Please add that one

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds fine to me!
FC~ 2337 6683 8035
Please add that one

this is a little off topic, but what are your turnip prices? I have tons of turnips I need to sell today, I have only 2 lucky clovers but I'd give them to you for free.

Hi,
I can offer you 13 round mushrooms and 11 skinny mushrooms for 2 tbt each

Hi,
I can offer you 13 round mushrooms and 11 skinny mushrooms for 2 tbt each
That would be awesome thank you! That's 48TBT right? c:

this is a little off topic, but what are your turnip prices? I have tons of turnips I need to sell today, I have only 2 lucky clovers but I'd give them to you for free.

I'll check both of my towns turnip prices and I'll edit this when I know them both. :3
Kanto: 148 bells
Acorn: 64 bells

Last edited:
That would be awesome thank you! That's 48TBT right? c:

I'll check both of my towns turnip prices and I'll edit this when I know them both. :3

That's right. I've added your fc. Your town or mine?

That's right. I've added your fc. Your town or mine?

I'll add you now. My town please I've got a lot of room for the mushrooms to be dropped! :3 I'll open my gates as soon as I add you.

How many cedars do you need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have around 20-25 cedars saplings. They are 1tbt each.

How many cedars do you need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have around 20-25 cedars saplings. They are 1tbt each.

I think i need like 15? So can I buy 15 cedar saplings from you? :3

Last edited:
sounds good to me! o/ i'll get the items ready. i'll vm you when i'm ready to deliver!

I am fine with whichever way you prefer :) I think I still have your f/c in my list :)

I'm opening my gates for byebi right now, you could drop stuff off too if you'd like. If not I can come by to your town after this trade! :)
I believe I still have you on my friendlist!

Last edited:
Back