• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Lucky Clovers!

Alicia

curious life-form
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (501) +
Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy a lot of lucky clovers for my town Acorn!

Please name your price, I can offer IGB or TBT! I've also got some hybrid roses! (Pink & Purple mostly!)

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :D

Last edited:
i have 5 silver axes that i'm willig to sel for 2 tbt each, would youlike them all? :)

sure! I could buy them all :3 10TBT total, yeah? When would you be available to trade?

yep! im free right now~
i'll add you right now, should I deliver?

Last edited:
I have a locker full of clovers that I can sell for 2 tbt each, just tell me how many you want :D

I have a locker full of clovers that I can sell for 2 tbt each, just tell me how many you want :D

I need a lot of clovers, I think like 200 total? Can I buy like 50 clovers for 100TBT from you now? (is that too many?)

I have 2 clovers and quite a few mushrooms if you can name any types you prefer?

3 round mushrooms, 1 skinny, 4 flat, 3 elegant plus the 2 clovers, how much are you offering for that lot?

Back