• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Lucky Clovers!

ok so i checked my town and i seem to have these available:

elegant: 9
skinny: 19
round: 8
flat: 15
famous: 13

is 2BTB each ok? (however many you choose)

ok so i checked my town and i seem to have these available:

skinny: 19
round: 8
flat: 15

is 2BTB each ok? (however many you choose)

I know I said ten of each, but I've got a lot more of some mushrooms than I do of others!
Can I buy these:
flat: 10
skinny: 10
I think that's 84TBT total?

I know I said ten of each, but I've got a lot more of some mushrooms than I do of others!
Can I buy these:
flat: 10
skinny: 10
I think that's 84TBT total?

sounds gewd! let me just make some space in my storage to transport, unless you'd prefer pick up??

sounds gewd! let me just make some space in my storage to transport, unless you'd prefer pick up??

Delivery would be awesome :3 I'll clear some more space near my train station! also, I really like your username.

Delivery would be awesome :3 I'll clear some more space near my train station! also, I really like your username.

kk i'll let ya know when im ready!! also thank you!!! i have a pet hedgehog, it's what the breeder had jokingly called her when she was first dropped off "they're like prickly potatoes.." haha

kk i'll let ya know when im ready!! also thank you!!! i have a pet hedgehog, it's what the breeder had jokingly called her when she was first dropped off "they're like prickly potatoes.." haha

you have a pet hedgehog?! that's awesome! That breeder sounds great haha
and alright! :)

Back