• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Australia, New Zealand & South East Asia Thread!

I forgot to add everyone too...

I'll try my best to add everyone and hopefully I can show you around my construction site of a town when I get home ^-^

I'll investigate the possibility of setting up a discord channel for us all (hopefully it's not too hard...)

If you want I can set up the discord server, we just need a name for it.

I generally login to discord everyday and have it on my phone so I'll always be on ^-^

Let me know if someone else wants to set it up and what name we should use.

For a name I had something boring and generic in mind, like "TBT - Oceania Animal Crossing", but i'm sure everyone else can think of somerhing better!!!

Last edited:
So glad this thread is here. I'm in Perth, Western Australia :D be willing to open my gates to any and all.

I'm in the state of Sydney, Australia. I usually am on every day, but if I need a month break off it to focus on a huge assignment at TAFE so I will let you know on TBT. I am open to all so I don't mind you coming in when my gate is open and you haven't said anything. Just stick to the rules and I'll give you positive feedback.

I will make sure it was a misunderstanding first, if you do end up not obeying the rules, don't panic, I won't rush to the pc and place a negative. I actually never want to press that button guys. I am not likely to be up for trades, it depends on my moods.

Rules for Skyhaven:
1. Treat me and anyone else coming in my town with respect.
2. You can run on anything except flowers.
3. Ask me first if you want to add an item to your catalogue, I will happily allow it if you ask first.
4. You can buy anything from the shops (if there is anything left lol), look in my houses, view the museum and talk to my villagers without my permission.
5. You can give me constructive criticism for the development of my town if you would like (pm or vm me).
6. Anything you're not sure of, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks! I'll add all of you guys' friend codes when I get back to my 2DS (on charge at the moment).

I've finally gone through and added the FCs of everyone here who has a) indicated they want to visit/be visited, and b) has their FC in their sidebar. I added everyone to both of my DSes so it doesn't matter if you've added my 2DS or 3DS town.

:)

I've added everyone who has fc on sidebar except Espionage. My 2DS is saying your fc is invalid!

I've added everyone who has fc on sidebar except Espionage. My 2DS is saying your fc is invalid!

Ah yes, me too! I meant to note that here, can't believe I forgot. I tried Espionage's FCs numerous times on both my DSes but just kept told the FC is invalid.

:/

I'm having a lazy Saturday and am in the mood for shopping, island tours, casual fishing, visiting RVs and exploring other towns. Shoot me a PM if you fancy a visitor!

I forgot to add everyone again... also I'm still waiting on discord feedback ^-^

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you want I can set up the discord server, we just need a name for it.

I generally login to discord everyday and have it on my phone so I'll always be on ^-^

Let me know if someone else wants to set it up and what name we should use.

For a name I had something boring and generic in mind, like "TBT - Oceania Animal Crossing", but i'm sure everyone else can think of somerhing better!!!

I think "TBT - Oceania Animal Crossing" works well as a name, it's clear what it is. I can't think of a better one

I think "TBT - Oceania Animal Crossing" works well as a name, it's clear what it is. I can't think of a better one

Perfect ^-^

I'll try set it up tonight and actually add people on my 3DS!!!

I'll post here once I've done so.

Thanks!

Hey guys, if you've added me, most likely you've added my old FC so please add me new one, then like this post so I know to add you back. Cheers <3

Alrighty!!! The discord channel is up!

Just load up discord, hit that big plus button on the left and click join!

Then you just put this text in https://discord.gg/cZcWc65

I've set myself up with Admin permissions so if anyone wants to change anything or needs some help just let me know and I'll do my best to make sure you're helped out ^-^

Just PM or VM me any questions you have!

Thanks!

P.S. I'll probably add some more voice channels later when I get comfortable enough to use my mic, but let me know if you want more txt channels!

EDIT: I should let you know you need to register your email with discord before you join the server/channel thingy, I've done this for some security reasons as I don't like non verified users entering

Last edited:
Because it's finally Friday and I've been swamped with work creating our company's product (our No. 1 source of income ^-^), I've been super lazy and only added amanda1983... BUT tonight I will do my best to add most of you!!!

Don't forget to check out the discord channel too!!!

I have no idea how it works or what I'm doing, but I joined the discord channel!

Peaches has just asked me to collect signatures for her, is anyone around for a quick visit?

Phew, got 'em!

I've let Peaches down a few times recently, so hopefully we're on our way to repairing our friendship. 17883524_10155107075886897_7531954855472186103_n.jpg
Now if she'd just ask to move...

Phew, got 'em!

I've let Peaches down a few times recently, so hopefully we're on our way to repairing our friendship.View attachment 197222
Now if she'd just ask to move...

Ahhh I just got online now, glad you got that crucial basket weavers petition finished lol! And yay for joining discord!! It really is nice and easy to use, I loathe new apps and programs but found this one to be surprisingly painless, thankfully!

:D

I've added everyone who's already added me. Sorry this post is late. My town is finally somewhat decent enough not to cause pain on the eyes. XD

Also just joined the Discord group. Looking forward to seeing ya'll on. :)

Hi everyone! It's a public holiday and I'm avoiding homework & housework in favour of getting my mess of a town in order.

I'll be around most of the day if you'd like to do some island tours, RV visits, gather signatures, do a spot of quiet fishing, etc. Send me a message here or via discord (still figuring it out!) so I don't miss you.

IMG_6581.jpg

Awww, cutie pie Katie is in town! If anyone is around for a drop off, please let me know. I can make it quick if you're busy, or stay for a coffee at the Roost if you're just happily pottering about your town.

Back