• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Australia, New Zealand & South East Asia Thread!

Any time I see an excessive amount of thick fog, I immediately think of Silent Hill. Fig and Australia just don't seem to go together in my mind. And I don't ever recall seeing fog in Sydney or Perth when growing up.

Hopefully the weekend won't be too wet, as I sort of wanted to get out of the house.

I was in grade 3 the first time I saw fog xD In Victoria the weather is different from the season 100% of the time xD

Man, here in the U.S.A, Its 1:09 over here. I usually tend to stay up until 5-6 A.M. (because I can, lmao)
I already know HS is going to hit me hard.
It's so hot, even in the nighttime. Probably because i'm in california, in a drought -_-

Last edited:
This is a great discovery! It must be Christmas time :) I?ve been struggling to find players in a convenient time zone so I hope people are still reading this thread.
I am kinda new to this forum so I am still working out the dynamics of it all.
I live in Adelaide, South Australia and play regularly on evenings and weekends.

Another Australian here (Brisbane). Been playing on and off since 2014, I've always had a tough time finding others in similar time zones. I also work, so staying up till 2 am etc. not really feasible for me, as is often required if trying to do trades and stuff with Northern Hemisphere folk. I have two towns. Vayle is my main town, about four years old now. Elfwood is my secondary town, and still very underdeveloped. I time-travel in both towns, so my towns aren't set to any particular time.

I'd be happy for people to friend my Elfwood town and come in and sell goods, get signatures, wander around etc. - I have the Bell Boom ordinance in effect in that town, and the town is kinda empty so it would be hard to do any damage to it. Only thing I'd ask is don't pull up my weeds - I am saving them for the weeding event (it's still March in Elfwood atm).

Elfwood friend code is: 4528-1509-1994

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a great discovery! It must be Christmas time :) I?ve been struggling to find players in a convenient time zone so I hope people are still reading this thread.
I am kinda new to this forum so I am still working out the dynamics of it all.
I live in Adelaide, South Australia and play regularly on evenings and weekends.

I added you to my Elfwood town (my secondary town) the FC there is: 4528-1509-1994

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm from Australia. Anyone wanna friend me?

I added you for Elfwood (my secondary town) FC is: 4528-1509-1994

Back