• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Australia, New Zealand & South East Asia Thread!

I'm in the USA but I don't mind joining you all I stay up till 2:00 AM EST anyways?

I don't mind a trip around the world.

If needed I have Discord

Thanks

I'm in Melbourne, AUS as well :)
If anyone wants to, feel free to add me. Let me know and we can visit each others towns or whatever

I added you back, elizeon and Bubblebeam! c: Also added jacjac and cyleris, so feel free to add me back if you'd like.
I think it'd be fun if we went to the island and did some tours together sometime!

Just as a notice I'm too lazy to browse these forums much :(

Sooooooo if you want to visits towns or do anything with me (If there is anyone D: ) then pop onto discord ^-^

And if you hop on discord there will be more friends to find too! (I.e. other lazy people who only use discord now (If they exist))

Thanks!!!

Just added Bubblebeam and Bellxis :) I'm around all day if anyone wants to do island tours or something

Last edited:
I've almost forgotten about TBT, and Animal Crossing, until I recently dusted off my 3DS. It's good to see that there's still some Australian players on here.

So yeah... hi everyone.

I've almost forgotten about TBT, and Animal Crossing, until I recently dusted off my 3DS. It's good to see that there's still some Australian players on here.

So yeah... hi everyone.

Ha! Join the club! Our internet stuffed up yesterday so I was wondering what to do, then I saw my poor 3DS on my shelf under some envelopes and receipts. I dusted it off as you said and booted up animal crossing to find my character with his messy hair and my town covered in slightly more flowers then usual.

Maybe some day I'll come back and finish my town, until then I'm enjoying the aftermath of the 2017 steam summer sale ^-^

Unfortunately my town was set to Night Owl ordinance, to allow me to do things after work and classes. In hindsight, I probably should have had my game on beautiful town... as not only was it covered with countless weeds, but all of my hybrid roses are gone. It's going to be fun trying to grow them back again...

Unfortunately my town was set to Night Owl ordinance, to allow me to do things after work and classes. In hindsight, I probably should have had my game on beautiful town... as not only was it covered with countless weeds, but all of my hybrid roses are gone. It's going to be fun trying to grow them back again...

Oh wow that really sucks... I might try get some playtime this weekend, so I'll add you as a friend later. If you haven't already you could check out our oceanic discord server as I'll be way more likely to see your messages on there ^-^

o_O there's an oceanic discord? My girlfriend and I tried setting one up last year when we were active on here... but it really didn't seem to catch on.

I might have to reinstall the app though...

o_O there's an oceanic discord? My girlfriend and I tried setting one up last year when we were active on here... but it really didn't seem to catch on.

I might have to reinstall the app though...

Oh that's funny, I think the majority of the people in this thread use the discord server. Let me know if you end up reinstalling it and I'll send you the link if you can't find it earlier in this thread (Or if you're too lazy to look ^-^ )

Hi guys~

I'm another guy from New Zealand, and I would really love to visit/invite other players over !!

I'll accept pretty much anyone (I'm generally a trusting person) So just leave me a message if you wanna play online with me! :)

Hi guys~

I'm another guy from New Zealand, and I would really love to visit/invite other players over !!

I'll accept pretty much anyone (I'm generally a trusting person) So just leave me a message if you wanna play online with me! :)

Hellos!

It's good to see another Kiwi :D

If possible would you be able to join the rest of us on Discord if you search this thread for it I described what it is and how to join our server.

If not I'll add your friend code later in the week when my brain is less dead ^-^

Hellos!

It's good to see another Kiwi :D

If possible would you be able to join the rest of us on Discord if you search this thread for it I described what it is and how to join our server.

If not I'll add your friend code later in the week when my brain is less dead ^-^

I'm too lazy to do that rn :c
Also i barely remember my discord details so I'll need to reset my password ^^"

But I'll make sure to get onto that later !! c:

I'm too lazy to do that rn :c
Also i barely remember my discord details so I'll need to reset my password ^^"

But I'll make sure to get onto that later !! c:

Ha awesome! It'd be really cool if you ever get around to it!

Alrighty!!! The discord channel is up!

Just load up discord, hit that big plus button on the left and click join!

Then you just put this text in https://discord.gg/cZcWc65

I've set myself up with Admin permissions so if anyone wants to change anything or needs some help just let me know and I'll do my best to make sure you're helped out ^-^

Just PM or VM me any questions you have!

Thanks!

P.S. I'll probably add some more voice channels later when I get comfortable enough to use my mic, but let me know if you want more txt channels!

EDIT: I should let you know you need to register your email with discord before you join the server/channel thingy, I've done this for some security reasons as I don't like non verified users entering

Bump. And for new people to the thread, discord link is in above quoted text

Back