• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

He get mad...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
For nothing...
Hey there! So today i was playing Animal Crossing and i found Marshal walking in front of the Town Hall, everything was fine until he get mad for nothing.

He doesn't fall on a trap or talk with a Villager he just get mad so i go and talk to him and he said: "I even don't know why i'm mad".

This happen to you?

Nope, that is strange. Maybe he had a conversation with another villager that set him off?

villager's positions can bug, so he probably had a conversation with a villager without being there

villager's positions can bug, so he probably had a conversation with a villager without being there

No Villagers around, just him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, that is strange. Maybe he had a conversation with another villager that set him off?

No, i find it weird because he said: "I even don't know why i'm mad".

I've never seen it in the game.

However this happens to me in real life sometimes. I'll be fine one moment, something small will grate on my nerves and next thing you know I'm flying off the handle. /shrug

I've never seen it in the game.

However this happens to me in real life sometimes. I'll be fine one moment, something small will grate on my nerves and next thing you know I'm flying off the handle. /shrug

Maybe Marshal, thinks something that make him mad.

Marshal recently wanted to do a trade but I wanted to keep my customized burnt brown marshmallow chair
Then he got super mad
What a baby

Last edited:
He did say he didn't even know why he was mad. :) Maybe he's just a slave to his emotions! He is a smug type, after all.

All right, i think that make sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal recently wanted to do a trade but I wanted to keep my customized burnt brown marshmallow chair
Then he got super mad
What a baby

I start to think is the smug personality.

Then he got super mad
What a baby

He is the marshmallow squirrel, maybe he wanted a friend?

Also my villager Erik got mad for no reason before as well, idk why.

He is the marshmallow squirrel, maybe he wanted a friend?

Also my villager Erik got mad for no reason before as well, idk why.

My Mayor have a high friendship level with him (maybe he want more friends), but seriously... So Erik get mad for nothing too.

For nothing...
Hey there! So today i was playing Animal Crossing and i found Marshal walking in front of the Town Hall, everything was fine until he get mad for nothing.

He doesn't fall on a trap or talk with a Villager he just get mad so i go and talk to him and he said: "I even don't know why i'm mad".

This happen to you?

O'hare pulled this same routine a few days ago without any reason or explanation. I'll cut him some slack once but, since the advent of Amiibo cards, he is on very thin ice.

I had a villager walked near me and they started singing once(you know the whistling your town tune thing).

Last edited:
Smug villagers are crybabies especially when you don't agree to trade with them. They easily get mad xD

Last edited:
I thought the smug gets super sad if you don't let them have the item. That's what my Marshal did when I wouldn't let him have my new rococo chair at the time. lol

I thought the smug gets super sad if you don't let them have the item. That's what my Marshal did when I wouldn't let him have my new rococo chair at the time. lol

oops, yeah. I meant it like that. The one with spiral icon above their head.

Back