Police Station Help

unpoetic

sleepy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I need help deciding the best place to put my police station or if I even should have the police station. I'm not super far into developing my town's theme yet but I plan on having a Romeo + Juliet theme (think an old Italian theme with lots of roses/violets and generally romantic PWP). Obviously the classic police station would be better if I do decide to have it. I plan on allowing the circled villager's houses to move out as soon as I can run them out of town so if it's nearby one of those houses I don't mind too much. Thoughts?

jf85jo.png

a little higher than the top right corner house would be nice - don't put it in line with the town hall, make a natural entrance.

I think that putting it either near the town hall, or near the plaza would look nice. If you put it near to the town hall, put it up a bit, so that the buildings aren't directly on a horizontal line with each other.

Beside the town hall on the right, near the train station or the plaza close to the pond and re-tail if you can.

Last edited:
I'd put it in the spot near town hall. For some reason, I really like the idea of putting things like the police station and reset surveillance center near town hall and creating a sort of administrative area.

Back