• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Police Station Help

unpoetic

sleepy
Bells
I need help deciding the best place to put my police station or if I even should have the police station. I'm not super far into developing my town's theme yet but I plan on having a Romeo + Juliet theme (think an old Italian theme with lots of roses/violets and generally romantic PWP). Obviously the classic police station would be better if I do decide to have it. I plan on allowing the circled villager's houses to move out as soon as I can run them out of town so if it's nearby one of those houses I don't mind too much. Thoughts?

jf85jo.png

a little higher than the top right corner house would be nice - don't put it in line with the town hall, make a natural entrance.

I think that putting it either near the town hall, or near the plaza would look nice. If you put it near to the town hall, put it up a bit, so that the buildings aren't directly on a horizontal line with each other.

Beside the town hall on the right, near the train station or the plaza close to the pond and re-tail if you can.

Last edited:
I would suggest up by the town hall or the space between where the two bridges meet.

I'd put it in the spot near town hall. For some reason, I really like the idea of putting things like the police station and reset surveillance center near town hall and creating a sort of administrative area.

Back