Mass 'Brawl' Stabbing at London Tube Station hours after Westminster attack

Although I'm all for gun laws, this just proves that even without guns, people are still going to hurt other people.

Although I'm all for gun laws, this just proves that even without guns, people are still going to hurt other people.

True, because people are people. There have always been people who are violent by nature and/or nurture. There always will be.

I don't work for tighter gun control laws in order to stop *all* violence - that's a wonderful concept but just not possible in the real world for as long as people are human (in the sense of having free will). I want tighter gun control laws in order to minimise the damage those violent individuals can inflict on their victims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find any actual news source for this, just a couple of tabloid mentions. The Facebook link doesn't work for me, either it was removed or isn't set to "public".

From the write-ups I've read, this seems like the kind of bog-standard - yet undeniably troubling - kind of random fight which got out of hand that can happen in most any reasonably populated area. : http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-swarm-london-train-station-10079467

What the actual ****.

Why can't we all be nice to each other? Jesus.

We actually watched a documentary during P.D today about how easy it is to purchase a knife and how many people actually do possess one...
There was a part where at the police station, you can anonymously give in your knives - in 2 days they'd collected more than 200 (or a maybe it was 400) knives / machetes / etc. There was even some **** that looked like weapons from ****ing futuristic space movies or something lmao
They then had another section where an underage / 16 year old girl tried to buy weapons, and she managed to get 8, ranging from a small pocket knife to a huge machete, pretty scary o_O

It's quite surprising how many knife related attacks there are in England, but it's still better than guns ;;

Last edited:

That's true. If I had to choose, I'd choose this over guns though. A person with a gun, can shoot and kill multiple people in a few seconds. While a person with a knife can also kill within second, you can stop them more easily because the knife requires movement rather than just pressing the trigger.

Which tube station? ;u; there's no news articles for this, did this really happen? :confused:

There's drunken brawls all the time in London - or anywhere else in the UK. As much as I hate knife crime, I'd much rather have knives over guns. It takes only minutes to kill a couple of dozen people with a gun, you can't really kill a dozen people with a knife before being stopped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We actually watched a documentary during P.D today about how easy it is to purchase a knife and how many people actually do possess one...
There was a part where at the police station, you can anonymously give in your knives - in 2 days they'd collected more than 200 (or a maybe it was 400) knives / machetes / etc. There was even some **** that looked like weapons from ****ing futuristic space movies or something lmao
They then had another section where an underage / 16 year old girl tried to buy weapons, and she managed to get 8, ranging from a small pocket knife to a huge machete, pretty scary o_O

It's quite surprising how many knife related attacks there are in England, but it's still better than guns ;;

This was the Kyle Files right? I remember it, there was a huge weapon that genuinely looked like it came out of Bayonetta.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE: It was a hoax call, police found it was not linked to the stabbing in Westminster and nobody was injured or stabbed, nor did a brawl take place.

I was about to ask if this was fake news.

Not "fake news" just not actual, properly-reported-news. The photos of police cars etc around the station are real, the call they received reporting the incident was real, but it seems there was no incident.

No real news source that I could find last night was reporting this since there was nothing of substance to report.

Last edited:
Back