Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hey guys, so I recently bought a new 3DS and transferred my data from my primary one over to that one. I just got a new FC and everything, along with a now cleared friends roster so I'm looking to add more active players back up on my new roster.

My town is open pretty much all day unless I'm playing something else, but I'd also like to add night-owls and other people who open often as well.

If you'd like to add, simply add me first, and then drop your FC below and I'll add you in return.

Thanks! ^^

P.S

(If you currently have me added, and would like to be added onto my primary system, please add the FC on my profile and drop yours below.)

Last edited:
Added ya, I'm on nearly all the time, mostly at night.

Thanks guys! I've added you all back.

Still have tons of space for more active players ~

Hey guys, so I recently bought a new 3DS and transferred my data from my primary one over to that one. I just got a new FC and everything, along with a now cleared friends roster so I'm looking to add more active players back up on my new roster.

My town is open pretty much all day unless I'm playing something else, but I'd also like to add night-owls and other people who open often as well.

If you'd like to add, simply add me first, and then drop your FC below and I'll add you in return.

Thanks! ^^

P.S

(If you currently have me added, and would like to be added onto my primary system, please add the FC on my profile and drop yours below.)

Added you! I can play for hours at a time so I am super active! FC in sidebar!

Back