• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying K.K. Birthday

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
My music collection is only a few weeks away from being complete except for this song, and my birthday is months away. I don't want to tt that far, would rather just buy a copy off someone for 5 tbt or whatever price in igb

I can let you catalog it for free, then you can order your own copy.

Sorry, posted that late last night so I ended up falling asleep. Gonna be working late shift today but if you're available tomorrow that would be great

Yes, I should be around, let me know when you'd like to connect. I'm on Pacific time.

Anytime before 10am should be fine, otherwise between 11 and 430pm

After 11AM tomorrow Pacific time works for me. Or right now also works, if you're still around.

Was at work posting from my phone before, but I'm home and still up for the time being if you're up too. My town or yours?

I'm here, I can bring the song to your town for you to catalog. I'll look for your gate now if you're ready.

Yeah, what are the odds? XD

...Probably not that bad, actually. BotW is still very new, and pretty amazing. ^o^;>

I need to find time to play it :(
Sometimes I really dislike being an adult

Back