made08

Rezzz Rep of Sunshine 😎🌞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3703-5164-8227
Tasty Cake
I think this could be a fun thread. I'll start it off.

When I was in high school, there was this ice cream vending machine near the lockers, and my friends and I would always congregate there after school to see what everyone was up to. Well one time my friend put in some change and pressed the button for an ice cream sandwich. This was a normal thing to do, so we didn't pay much attention to it, but we all heard the machine running and we heard her treat drop in the little bin at the bottom. Well, she reached in, and out she pulled a bologna sandwich in a zip-locked bag. To this day we have no idea how it got in there or how she ended up with it. This might be the funniest and weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. We all nearly peed ourselves from laughing so hard. It's a fond and aggravating memory for us all to think back on.

the last day of school in 8th grade 2 of my classmates went into the girls bathroom and clogged all the toulets till it started leaking all over the hallways. they alsotook all toilet paper rolls and threw them around the hallways which was wasteful. at the end of the day we got a long talk from the principles which felt unfair because they said they were disappointed in us all. idk what happened to them tho they dont go to my school now so they must have gotten in big trouble or something. i have plenty more awkward situations but thats off the top of my head lol

When I was really little (Like 3-4 years old) my older brother pushed me in the kitchen and cracked my head open on the corner of the counter. I got 6 stitches in my head and got a lollipop for each stitch (To which I shared to my family (including my brother)).

The funny thing is when my younger brother (Asutoro is his tbt name ^-^) was born I somehow managed to do the exact same to him when he was 3-4 years old. He ended up getting his wound glued together and received no lollipops.

I remember sitting in the car on the way to the hospital staring at the blood dripping down his neck thinking "wow this is weird that this happened to me like four years ago".

On a side note we're not violent D:

This was purely accidental as we were all being idiots playing around on both occasions (although maybe my older brother did it to me on purpose, lol ^-^)

Last edited:
Not much weird happens with me, but I guess something weird that did happen was when I was in hospital, I slept two days straight apparently. I woke up feeling SO exhausted and I didn't know where I was. It felt crazy weird.

It was pretty weird when I coughed and my rib popped out of my body

Also I dreamed about a fire alarm going off during my school's musical performance and a few weeks later when it was performance week the fire alarm actually did go off...

Last edited:
Normally when it rains in my area, it means that something bad in the world will happen. Without fail, something bad always seems to happen when it rains.

there are loads of things. but here's one:
i was about 8 years old. i had a dream where i was in bed, sleeping. i woke up in my dream and i fell out of my bed. i woke up and i actually tumbled out of my bed around 5 seconds after
very interesting

When I was like 2, I was playing around on the couch as babies do. My dad was in the other room and came out just at the right time. I was falling with my head going towards the corner of the coffee table but according to my dad it just looked like an invisible force pushed me to the side
Another time I was 6 and I was in the grocery store with my mom and sister. I was standing on the back of the cart and I fell backwards. My head would've probably cracked open, but instead of hitting the tile it hit the metal drain in the floor. Still hurt like ****, someone filled a grocery bag with ice for me and we left

I got a firework launched right at me when I was six. My grandma and I were walking down to see the fireworks show on the 4th of July, because those are fun and all. We started walking through the old Montgomery Ward's lot(Old store, got taken down 'bout 8 years ago) and suddenly we hear a "PEWWWWWWWWW" sound. Firework, going straight at me. My grandma picked me up and then we continued on with our night as normal.

when i was a teen some guy asked me to hook up his satellite options on his tv because he didn't want to pay the 50 bucks for them to do it so i did and asked him questions about it and then when i got everything right on info and stuff and when it was done he gave me $20 bucks for my services and it was the quickest 20 bucks i have ever made in my life! lol! XD

Back