Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (105) +
I'm looking for someone to breed these for me, I'll pay whatever you think is a reasonable price. Here's what I need~

Boundsweet
Sweet Veil Ability (HA)
Egg Moves Play Rough and Synthesis
*Female*

Sandygast
Water Compaction Ability

Turtonator

Rockruff
Keen Eye Ability
Egg Moves Thunder Fang

Mareanie
Merciless Ability
*Female*

Alolan Vulpix
Egg Moves Moonblast and Freeze Dry
*Female*

I can do it! Breeding is my main thing in Pokemon.

I know for sure I have Turtonator, Sandygast with water compaction, and Mareanie with merciless but I'll have to check on the others.

So IVs and nature don't matter, just the specific abilities and egg moves you mentioned right?

Last edited:
I can do it! Breeding is my main thing in Pokemon.

I know for sure I have Turtonator, Sandygast with water compaction, and Mareanie with merciless but I'll have to check on the others.

So IVs and nature don't matter, just the specific abilities and egg moves you mentioned right?

Nope, just what's listed is all I'm concerned with! If you can give the Vulpix an ice stone so I can evolve it later I'll give you some extra TBT for that. How much were you thinking for it all?

Nope, just what's listed is all I'm concerned with! If you can give the Vulpix an ice stone so I can evolve it later I'll give you some extra TBT for that. How much were you thinking for it all?

I just checked and I don't have an ice stone. But if I find one on poke pelago before we trade I'll let you know.

I'm really not sure. Maybe 3 per pokemon if that sounds reasonable? I have all but the Bounsweet and Rockruff.

Great! And also, I'm moving on Saturday so if it's not too much of a rush I'd kinda like to pick them up before then otherwise I probably won't be able to for a while until we get settled in and get some internet.

Great! And also, I'm moving on Saturday so if it's not too much of a rush I'd kinda like to pick them up before then otherwise I probably won't be able to for a while until we get settled in and get some internet.

I understand! I'm trying to get a female Mareanie now and then all I need is to breed a Turtonator, so I can trade them in 15-20 minutes if you're still on.

I might be able to trade today after work today, so would around 8:30 to 11pm work for you?

Back