Worst pain you've ever felt?

As of now, being in love.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And having unrequited love.

Period cramps. I get the really bad ones too where I break out in a cold sweat and start throwing up. It hasn't happened in 2 months so that's good.

I gave birth to a 10 pound baby without any pain meds and yet the worst pain I've felt is the pain in my chest whenever I was most suicidal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Physical pain: Giving birth. . . Never again.

Emotional pain: Life (how emo am I? Lol)

Lol, you sound like me

Last edited:
Worst physical pain is probably that over the past couple of years, my ankles do this thing where they just don't know how to be ankles anymore and end up getting severely twisted and usually ends up with me crashing to the ground

ACL replacement surgery (knee ligament). It snapped in half at SkyZone.

When I was three I put my hand on the woodburner glass window.

I was literally contemplating touching it. I looked at my hand, looked at the cool fire.... and went for it LMAO

Emotional: I had a toxic and abusive upbringing followed by finally having to cut off my family so...you know, that probably sums it up.

Physical: Severe burns to both feet from a hot stove - I was little...thought I could reach something by stepping on the stove...made a bad call not knowing someone just finished using it. Fun times. Technically, I've had worse injuries and possibly pain but burns still outrank anything to me.

Last edited:
emotional: depressing/suicidal thoughts. At some point, it was like just "noise" in my head that I couldn't get rid of.

Physical: period cramps :c I break into a cold sweat, have trouble breathing, feel nauseous and couldn't even move to lay on the sofa (so I ended up sitting on the floor for like hours). Advil didn't really help so I tried to sleep it off. good thing I haven't had this for a few months though.

Physical: Period cramps, although these are almost gone now that I started with bc pills last year. I mean I still feel I have bleeding but at least I don't crawl around the floor in pain. And twisting my knees ):

Emotional pain: Way too many occasion to list em all...

Physically, migraines. I get them once a week or so, and it's hell. It's always debilitating and if it gets really bad I even get nauseous and vomit from it. I can't go to the doctor right now to get it checked out, so I'm just kind of stuck with this horrible pain whenever it strikes.

Emotionally...god. So many. Besides general emotional suffering from depression, someone very special to me whom I loved with all my heart hurt me a lot over the course of our friendship/relationship and never returned my affections. I think the unrequited love is what has been the worst pain I've ever felt. That paired with the jealousy of the girl he did love. I know that sounds generic but when it's WAY more than just a crush, and it's true, genuine love, the heart wrenching pain in your chest is unbearable. Thankfully time heals, but I still have waves where the hurt from the situation comes back and I feel like I could just die from the pain.

I'm so sorry you get migraines so often! I've had a few in my life and they are by far the worst pain I've ever had. I hope you get it sorted out with a doctor soon!

the top three pains: birth, periods and being kicked in the balls

- - - Post Merge - - -

and really ****ing annoying people

i had a natural birth when i had my daughter. that was 7 years ago and i can still feel the pain but honestly i was more scared of the epidural needle so i decided to go natural.

In the past, the worst pain I've felt is when I'm vomiting and I'm sitting while vomiting. It feels terrible, my stomach is just so stiff and I almost fall down because of the pain. In the future, I bet it will be braces.

Honestly, I can't think of what the worst emotional pain was for me. I've had a lot of good happen and a lot of ****ty **** happen, too - it's hard to remember when life hits you like a train sometimes :p

As for physical pain, I'm super clumsy and have broken many many bones. . I think the worst pain comes back in Middle School. I broke my pinky in the first joint of the digit to such a severe extent that I had to get reconstructive surgery in my hand. They had to put metal rods in my hand and if i moved it at all it hurt immensely! :( On top on that, one time I accidentally banged it on something and that is when I have been in more pain than anything in my life. Agh!
This whole thing happened because I slipped on a piece of paper in the hallway. I'm way too clumsy .-.

When I was in hs, I had a lot of acne so we went to a lady who wasn't even licensed, just running a skin care clinic in her house. She squeezed out my blackheads and popped my whiteheads with one of those metal poppers and it was the most painful 30 minutes of my life. I was crying but I just endured it all. It didn't even help. My skin didn't get better and I feel like it scarred me more than helped me.

In the past, the worst pain I've felt is when I'm vomiting and I'm sitting while vomiting. It feels terrible, my stomach is just so stiff and I almost fall down because of the pain. In the future, I bet it will be braces.

take advil before, trust me, i was awaken at night because of the damn braces and i forgot to take advil, just take as much advil as you can, eat soft foods, and you should be fine.

worst emotional pain: ehhhh don't wanna share thats personal
worst physical pain: when i was 12 i fractured my pinkie. GOING DOWN A SLIDE. AT AGE 12. WT

Probably when my back was entirely sunburned. I had my mom rub Noxzema all over it to help it heal. Later I was to take a shower and I think I tried rubbing the Noxzema off beforehand but couldn't because my back hurt so much when touched. So, I took a shower anyway and when I got out, at some point my back started to itch like crazy! It lasted for about a week, maybe less....probably one of the worst experiences of my life.

Back