Attack on Westminster

It'll be interesting to see what race the attacker is since if they are not white, I'm pretty sure it'll make everyone believe it was automatically a terrorist attack.

He has links to ISIS, MI5 has confirmed that they knew of his links but slipped through security. It's another case of radicalisation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For some reason I didn't realise normal police were allowed guns oops that's embarrassing
I heard they've been patrolling around the area since then ;;

Since the first Paris bombings they've been training police in the Westminster area to carry guns. I don't think police outside of London are allowed to, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is this a surprise considering Theresa May is activating Article 50 in a matter of weeks, preparing for Britain to leave the EU?...

This is an act of terrorism, not a public outcry against Article 50. I'm a bit offended that you think that way.

This is an act of terrorism, not a public outcry against Article 50. I'm a bit offended that you think that way.

Why would you need to think that is offensive? It was a mere suggestion, not an outright statement. Personally I don't believe that would be a reason, rather a suggestion. Though, after reading a news article, it seems like that this is a very random case of terrorism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...london-attack-who-is-he-profile-a7646336.html

I apologise if I made you think this way. I can't really have a say in the whole EU situation considering I am underage.

Why would you need to think that is offensive? It was a mere suggestion, not an outright statement. Personally I don't believe that would be a reason, rather a suggestion. Though, after reading a news article, it seems like that this is a very random case of terrorism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...london-attack-who-is-he-profile-a7646336.html

I apologise if I made you think this way. I can't really have a say in the whole EU situation considering I am underage.

It's okay, as much as I hate Brexit and everything it's about, we can't jump to conclusions when people are dead.

I agree, though. It seems like he was inspired by Islamic State. It's quite upsetting, but I'm pleased that the police actually responded swiftly because we all know that some police forces are incompetent, especially in America.

The attacker was inspired by ISIS. He was born in the U.K., but of course that won't stop the idiots from calling for more travel bans because of this attack.

The attacker was inspired by ISIS. He was born in the U.K., but of course that won't stop the idiots from calling for more travel bans because of this attack.

I can already see Americans arguing this, Donald ****'s scum and **** excuse of offspring has already taken the mayor of London's old quote out of context to create false news and make him sound like he supports terrorism.

Back