• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Worst commercials you've ever seen?

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
I haven't seen a thread like this one, so I thought I'd make it. What are some terrible commercials you've ever seen?
One of the worst commercials I've ever seen actually comes from where I live. It's the East Hill's Mall commercial. If you've never seen it, feel free to look it up(it's on YouTube). So..... What are some bad commercials you have seen?

Last edited:
literally every local car dealership commercial. it's always some man yelling about how good a deal you'll get and always there's an attractive woman just standing there?? not saying anything, just being cute in the background

-Anything from KY
-The one where the dude spanks his lunch
-"My hiney's so Charmin shiny"

literally every local car dealership commercial. it's always some man yelling about how good a deal you'll get and always there's an attractive woman just standing there?? not saying anything, just being cute in the background

I agree so much... the ones where I live always have a man yelling or it has little kids trying to be cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this one "adult" commercial for some website, I think called Adam and Eve? It's so annoying and I hate to see it.

they're not really the "worst" commercials I've ever seen, but the Charmin commercials with the bears make me so uncomfortable

why are these bears so obsessed with pooping

READY TO MAKE A REAL CONNECTION?????????

i hate those phone sex commercials they're so creepy especially when its super late. thankfully i dont watch TV as much as i used to

I also hate those baby commercials with that song that goes, "we all need a hug in the morning, and one at the end of the day..." or w/e it says.

There's also this other one for Amazon I think where the kid is shy to go to school so the dad orders a superhero costume off amazon... that one annoys me too.

I also hate that Jardiance commercial that has that song in it that says, "that's life." I hate it so much. Everytime it comes on it feels like it gets longer.

Wendy's had an ad from I don't know how long ago, but it was where it was a reaction commercial about their (at the time new) chicken sandwich. It was essentially a blatant attempt to remain relevant, and not surprisingly, the ad was pulled.

The Nationwide Super Bowl commercial from 2015 was really messed up with the implication of kids dying to sell their product...during the freaking Super Bowl. Needless to say, it generated significant backlash.

Not necessarily the worst, but if I have to see that "I don't want to lie down, I refuse to lie down" Botox commercial one more time... >_>

This! THIS THING!

Even the phone numbers are different and both of these commercials aired at the same time!
Not like what the video is showing.

and it's was the 2010's (Right now) when this thing aired..

Last edited:

An extremely sexist commercial. When it aired on tv and my dad and I saw it, I couldn't believe it.

This! THIS THING!

Even the phone numbers are different and both of these commercials aired at the same time!
Not like what the video is showing.

and it's was the 2010's (Right now) when this thing aired..

This thing haunts me all the time please i want it GONE

Back