• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Erasing human villagers???

OoMayorSummeroO

beautiful disaster
Bells
Hey everyone....

So, recently my daughter got her own cartridge of ACNL....and she created her mayor (whom she loves ) and in haste she created another villager...it seems shes getting a lil overwhelmed with having 2...and she feels like obligated to play the same amount of time for both characters! She doesn't like neglecting the one she made but she doesn't seem to wanna play with her at all...

sooooo, can she be erased?? is there anyway to erase her? I know I can make her move into another town but we don't want that...we'd like to erase her.

Yes. When you load up the character, just click the option that you'd like help first with Isabelle. You can then select the option to demolish her house. This will delete the character :)

Yeah when starting up her second character, when Isabell asks of you're ready to start, select "I need help first" and then "demolish home". You can't delete the mayor.

Last edited:
Just make sure to have that character drop all of her valuables before demolishing her house.

Back