• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Art ⊙▽⊙

Hi! Would you like a roughly colored sketch/flat colored/ etc.? If not, I will price them from 400k-700k in game bells for each. The prices will be negotiable! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOW! Such nice art was done for them! :eek: I'd love to! Are you asking for bust or full body? And how would you like it colored? :)

Also I don't understand TBT D: I was hoping payment would be made in in-game-bells

Omg sorry for the late reply I can do 2.5MILLION IGB? Could you do a bust for him?

I would love to order two pieces from you if possible. One of this character: http://sta.sh/2s0za7mwh38 and one of this character: http://sta.sh/223mt5w6z42y. Just a bust or headshot of each of them would be fine. Can you give me an idea of how much TBT you're looking for? Thanks! c:

hello! I'd love to do two orders for you! :) I will charge 3 million in game bells for each. Is t hat alright?

hi! the wifi on my DS is working again :D if you're still willing to draw my mayors, let me know how much bells you would want :)

hi! the wifi on my DS is working again :D if you're still willing to draw my mayors, let me know how much bells you would want :)

sure! could you please outline what your request is again? :)

Hi everyone! I apologize for the commissions taking so long D: I only work on commissions really late at night (12am - 5am). On the bright side, I'm almost done most of them! I would like to remind you that some of you have not yet paid for them. I'm asking for payment in the form of IGB. :)

Hi! If you're still doing these would you be able to draw her and her together? If not can you just draw the first one? I can pay any amount of igb c:

Last edited:
Would you do couples / 2 characters?

If so I'd love one of my husband and I's mayors! any pose or anything is fine, any price is fine too! thank you for considering ~

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi everyone! I do still have slots open but it will take me some time to complete newer commissions. If you're all fine with that, then I don't mind taking more commissions. :)

Back