• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Digby Amiibo...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello.
So yesterday at the night i was trying to scan Digby Amiibo and everything went fine until i ask him to come and play. Wisp told me that he have to do extra hours and can't come.

Digby Amiibo can't be used to play in New Leaf?

Have you spoken with the real Digby yet? I got a Digby amiibo yesterday, and when I tried to summon him to the campground, Wisp said he was busy. Turns out he was still waiting for me to introduce myself. Once I spoke to him, I was able to summon him without any problems.

Have you spoken with the real Digby yet? I got a Digby amiibo yesterday, and when I tried to summon him to the campground, Wisp said he was busy. Turns out he was still waiting for me to introduce myself. Once I spoke to him, I was able to summon him without any problems.
Yep!
You must talk with that specfic NPC in order to make them spawn at the campsite. :)
So, if I were to want to invite someone such as...Celeste, I wouldn't be able to until I unlock the 2nd Floor.
Digby should appear once you upgrade your house to level 2. :)
Just visit Tom Nook, and he will comment about the Happy Home Academy, when you receive a letter from them, Digby should be available. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

make sure you activated streetpass
This can also be the problem...
Have you gone inside the Academy yet? That could also be a requirement as well.

I don't speak with him yet since i restart my town. Thank you so much for the info.

- - - Post Merge - - -

make sure you activated streetpass

I'm going to check. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This can also be the problem...
Have you gone inside the Academy yet? That could also be a requirement as well.

No, i never been inside the Academy yet. Thanks for the info.

By the way, my apologies for the late answer everyone.

Last edited:
Back