Mallow

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Flea
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hi everyone!

I'm doing a big clean out before I reset my town and have a few items up for grabs.

Ice Series - bed, chair, clock, closet, dresser, lamp, shelf, side table, sofa, table, vanity, floor and wall. *

Other snowman items - snowman matryoshka and snow bunny.

Egg Series - bed, bench, chair, clock, dresser, lamp, stereo, table, toy set, tv, wardrobe, floor and wall.

Pictures -

Zipper x4
June
Sydney x3
Puck
Luna
Canberra x2
Leif
Rover
Timmy
Sylvana
Blanca
Harriet
Pascal
Blanche
Gonzo
Rosie
Bam*
Klaus x2
Katie

* = N/A

I'd like to give away the sets as a whole, but other than that please feel free to take as much or as little as you like.

My local time is AEDT, so please keep that in mind when arranging a pickup time. You can find the local time in Melbourne here. I usually play in the mornings but can generally arrange a time to open my gates between 8:00am to 9:00pm.

Last edited:
Hello!
Could I have the Egg Set? :eek:
Also, can I take Katie's pic?

Can i take pics of

sydney
leif
rover
luna
harriet
katie
timmy

and can i have the ice set if you still have it

also can i have the other snowman items

Hi! Could i please have Timmy's picture? :3 (And btw, silly question, but how do you get amiibo character's pictures?)

May I claim the snow bunny and pics except for Zipper and Katie?

Hi there!

Bam's picture has already been given away, but I have the following pictures set aside for you:

Canberra
Pascal
Sydney
Sylvana
Timmy
Rover
Leif
Puck
June
Klaus
Rosie
Gonzo
Blanche
Blanca
Harriet
Luna

And lil Snow Bunny!

Please let me know what time you'd like to visit; there's a link to my local time in the original post. I'll be available for the next hour (until about 10:15am AEDT) and again between 3:00pm - 9:00pm AEDT. I receive notifications for Private Messages or will check back here throughout the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn, I wanted some pics! XD

Darn, me too. XD

Poogle1093 got in first, but I should still have some doubles available! I'll update the list once they've made their pickup and let everyone know what's left.

Hi! Could i please have Timmy's picture? :3 (And btw, silly question, but how do you get amiibo character's pictures?)

Oh my gosh, how cute is your apple avatar?

Unfortunately Timmy's picture has already been claimed, although I might be able to obtain a new one once I restart my town. When I summon Wisp and use a special character Amiibo card they give me their photo when I ask for something. I just scanned Timmy again but he gave me furniture, so maybe it only works once?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
Could I have the Egg Set? :eek:
Also, can I take Katie's pic?

Hi there! The egg set and Katie's picture are still available, I've put them aside for you.

Please let me know what time you'd like to visit; there's a link to my local time in the original post. I'll be available for the next hour (until about 10:15am AEDT) and again between 3:00pm - 9:00pm AEDT. I receive notifications for Private Messages or will check back here throughout the day.

Oh my gosh, how cute is your apple avatar?

Unfortunately Timmy's picture has already been claimed, although I might be able to obtain a new one once I restart my town. When I summon Wisp and use a special character Amiibo card they give me their photo when I ask for something. I just scanned Timmy again but he gave me furniture, so maybe it only works once?

Hehe thank you. And thanks for the tip, i have a few ac amiibos but i think they're just too cute to unpack, i have a dilemma cause i really want to use them, but i like them more in their package.

Hi! :) I'm new to the game so I'd be grateful for anything you could spare that you still are trying to get rid of :)

Hello, welcome!

I'm just in the process of trying to arrange a few pickups (it's difficult with the timezone differences!), but once I've done that I can update the original list and let everyone know what's left.

In the mean time, if you're super new to the game and need fruit, tools, a visit to Shampoodle, etc please send me a PM, I'd love to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back