• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Free Villager Pictures, Egg Series and Ice Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallow

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hi everyone!

I'm doing a big clean out before I reset my town and have a few items up for grabs.

Ice Series - bed, chair, clock, closet, dresser, lamp, shelf, side table, sofa, table, vanity, floor and wall. *

Other snowman items - snowman matryoshka and snow bunny.

Egg Series - bed, bench, chair, clock, dresser, lamp, stereo, table, toy set, tv, wardrobe, floor and wall.

Pictures -

Zipper x4
June
Sydney x3
Puck
Luna
Canberra x2
Leif
Rover
Timmy
Sylvana
Blanca
Harriet
Pascal
Blanche
Gonzo
Rosie
Bam*
Klaus x2
Katie

* = N/A

I'd like to give away the sets as a whole, but other than that please feel free to take as much or as little as you like.

My local time is AEDT, so please keep that in mind when arranging a pickup time. You can find the local time in Melbourne here. I usually play in the mornings but can generally arrange a time to open my gates between 8:00am to 9:00pm.

Last edited:
i would love to have the ice series and bam's pic if its okay? :)

Sure thing! Just give me 10 min to add you and gather the items, then I'll open my gates. Will let you know when I'm ready.

Hello!
Could I have the Egg Set? :eek:
Also, can I take Katie's pic?

Can i take pics of

sydney
leif
rover
luna
harriet
katie
timmy

and can i have the ice set if you still have it

also can i have the other snowman items

Hi! Could i please have Timmy's picture? :3 (And btw, silly question, but how do you get amiibo character's pictures?)

May I claim the snow bunny and pics except for Zipper and Katie?

Hi there!

Bam's picture has already been given away, but I have the following pictures set aside for you:

Canberra
Pascal
Sydney
Sylvana
Timmy
Rover
Leif
Puck
June
Klaus
Rosie
Gonzo
Blanche
Blanca
Harriet
Luna

And lil Snow Bunny!

Please let me know what time you'd like to visit; there's a link to my local time in the original post. I'll be available for the next hour (until about 10:15am AEDT) and again between 3:00pm - 9:00pm AEDT. I receive notifications for Private Messages or will check back here throughout the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn, I wanted some pics! XD

Darn, me too. XD

Poogle1093 got in first, but I should still have some doubles available! I'll update the list once they've made their pickup and let everyone know what's left.

Hi! Could i please have Timmy's picture? :3 (And btw, silly question, but how do you get amiibo character's pictures?)

Oh my gosh, how cute is your apple avatar?

Unfortunately Timmy's picture has already been claimed, although I might be able to obtain a new one once I restart my town. When I summon Wisp and use a special character Amiibo card they give me their photo when I ask for something. I just scanned Timmy again but he gave me furniture, so maybe it only works once?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
Could I have the Egg Set? :eek:
Also, can I take Katie's pic?

Hi there! The egg set and Katie's picture are still available, I've put them aside for you.

Please let me know what time you'd like to visit; there's a link to my local time in the original post. I'll be available for the next hour (until about 10:15am AEDT) and again between 3:00pm - 9:00pm AEDT. I receive notifications for Private Messages or will check back here throughout the day.

Oh my gosh, how cute is your apple avatar?

Unfortunately Timmy's picture has already been claimed, although I might be able to obtain a new one once I restart my town. When I summon Wisp and use a special character Amiibo card they give me their photo when I ask for something. I just scanned Timmy again but he gave me furniture, so maybe it only works once?

Hehe thank you. And thanks for the tip, i have a few ac amiibos but i think they're just too cute to unpack, i have a dilemma cause i really want to use them, but i like them more in their package.

Hi! :) I'm new to the game so I'd be grateful for anything you could spare that you still are trying to get rid of :)

Hi! :) I'm new to the game so I'd be grateful for anything you could spare that you still are trying to get rid of :)

Hello, welcome!

I'm just in the process of trying to arrange a few pickups (it's difficult with the timezone differences!), but once I've done that I can update the original list and let everyone know what's left.

In the mean time, if you're super new to the game and need fruit, tools, a visit to Shampoodle, etc please send me a PM, I'd love to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back